Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So I was reading some of this group's threads and all of them are old. Like REALLY old, 2014 at the latest. The Last Laugh is an episode we've all been waiting for forever so I thought, why not see what everypony else though about it! So if post your thoughts, headcannons and whatever else right here. Can't wait to hear what y'all think!
-CheesePieShipper988

I liked the episode, except for the fact we only got one new song out of it. Ever since his introduction I've shipped Pinkie and Cheese. This episode however adds a wrench to the potential of their relationship. We now know Cheese can not settle in one place and be happy. So either Pinkie would eventually leave Ponyville to be with him or their relationship would be something a kin to that of our military members families, with Pinkie always waiting for Cheese to come around.

I've been a shipper since "Pinkie Pride", and this episode was loooong awaited! Because of the ship, obviously, and because Cheese is my favorite pony. The episode didn't disappoint, but it did return everything to status quo, you know, because Cheese went back to traveling. Didn't make me ship them any less, maybe even more, and now with the spoilers from the finale, it all makes sense.

I still ship it, and "The Last Laugh" just added more fuel to that ship. I don't see how it throws a wrench into anything, Cheese was already a traveling party pony before this episode. And we knew Pinkie probably wouldn't leave Ponyville even to be with him.

I think it would ultimately be a long distance relationship, or Cheese might eventually settle into Ponyville but like Trixie he still sometimes goes out on the road.

That's true, it doesn't change the ship to much but it does make it more difficult. It also opens a new type of Fanfiction, if I had any talent I'd write something...

Cool, I've never met somepony else who's fav is Cheese! It's kinda exciting!

Ikr? It's really frustrating to love a cameo pony so much XD But I can't help it! It's not like I don't like episodes with other ponies (I mean I watched all 9 seasons never dropping the show once), but these two eps with Cheese are my absolute favorites! I also saw him briefly in the movie, and it made the movie for me.

As an ardent CheesePie shipper who's been stubbornly writing fics about Cheese Sandwich the past five years and wanted to see my boy again, I very much enjoyed The Last Laugh! It barely made a dent in my headcanons (well, a couple of bruises, but they're little kinks I could work out), and it actually kind of enhanced a couple of them (though, they're more to do with an OC brother I gave Cheese than with the CheesePie ship).

Also, I can't help but think that whenever Cheese shows up, Pinkie Pie ends up having one of her better showings as a character.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8