Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

...and yes, this group is alive too. Now, I'm sure you've heard of Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen's hit song, Good Time. It basically blew up the summer of 2012, and it still brushes the radio every now and then, but somebrony went and ponified the song! And not only did they ponify it, they turned it into a Cheese Pie duet! So yeah, enjoy.

*Nods head to music furiously*
OH YEAHHHHHH
P.S. fim fiction needs a cheese icon...
P.P.S of course this group ain't dead! ITS AMAZING!

I'll stick with authentic Cheese Sandwich Al Yankovic, myself...

3621149 Ask Trixie and Cheese has had "Hardware Store" as a major story arc for weeks. I highly recommend that blog, BTW. His Cheese's grin is terrifying.

I can't think of Cheese = Weird Al, though, or I couldn't write for this ship, and I'm not going to kiss it off after 100,000+ words and in the middle of a long-runner. I don't have a good alternative, and it wouldn't matter if I did, because my taste is so old-fashioned that no one would recognize it anyway. Oh, well!

I might have to check that out. "Hardware Store" is a great song. :pinkiehappy:

Edit: Well, obviously Cheese and Al aren't really the same being. After all, Al is happily married...

3621315 True. And neither of my Cheeses have gotten any real action. One hasn't gotten any at ALL. This is because I am a terrible tease.

A Cheese tease?

Please don't tease the Cheese. :derpytongue2:

Nor should you taunt the dynamite monkey, but that's another matter entirely...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7