Amateur Artists Unite! 417 members · 81 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
PonySlayer
Group Admin

Thank you RRcopter! For the better explained rules.

Rules & Regulations: Extended.
Disclaimer; All rules are up for speculation. Any enquiries about these regulations should be directed to Ponyslayer, or a group admin - such as myself. Have fun and always smile. :raritywink:

1. Policies on content discloses the following elements:

> Images featuring censorship are justifiable but it is recommended that the subject is approached with caution. Each case should be handle separately and under the administrators digression.
> Images that apprehend merchandising rights or distribution regulations will be advised to be removed. For example; Images featuring non-official preview content of the show. This is an extreme that I would expect not to occur, but it's best to look at all the scenarios. :twilightsmile:

2. Regulations on images.

> It does not have to be MLP in nature. All content from; IRL to computer generated is permitted.
>This is a pony site so I would expect there to be a greater ratio of pony content. Although there will be no discrimination against non-pony content.

3. Threads Regulations in general.

>This can be approached in many ways. For the sake of continuation the following guidelines should be followed:
-Title should be clear and designate the purpose of the thread.
- The premise/should follow a similar format. Straight to the point. Convolution will be tolerated if the thread appears to have a positive response.

4. Review and discuss.

>This fully complies to any type of thread. The following type of threads are allowed:
-Image reviewing
-Generic image sharing
-Discussion
-Post episode conversing.
-Reviewing other user content
-Requests - (This isn't AoF)
-Updates
Things that aren't appropriate:
-NSFW
-Blogging
-Hate
-Blank
-Rage
-Etc.

6. Policy on Signatures.

>They're allowed.
>Having a pictorial signature is stupid. (No offence) Images as such are tolerated.

7. Moderators.

>If you wish to become a moderator please PM, Ponyslayer, or Myself, RRcopter.

8. Thread Removal Justice system.

>This is up for speculation.
Premise; Threads may be deleted for any number of reasons whether it be spamming, stupidity, offensiveness or accidental/purposeful multiple posts.
>If thread contains a unrighteous amount of; offensive, troll, NSFW, etc. It may be deleted under administrator digression. All thread deletions are regulated by group owner Ponyslayer until further notice.
>Threads may not be deleted within 1 hour of publishing unless NSFW - NSFW posts may be deleted instantly.
>Generic threads may be deleted under Aforementioned Admin Disgress. :trollestia:
>Threads may be deleted for necessary reasons such as 'blanks' or poor diction followed by repost.
That's about it... I should really get a signature... :ajsleepy: *Continues hiatus*

I'm sorry to retcon people's plans but there is going to be a few small changes. :pinkiesad2: The first rule that is being implemented is as follows:

> No request posts. This isn't AfF, take your profile picture/Group banners/Story covers requests somewhere else.
> Artists are still permitted to add art offers. Artists can provide commission slots and people can take them up that way.
> We are allowing sticky threads for now. If artists want to have a thread at which people can go and inquire about commissions or provide reviews. Anybody wishing to have a sticky thread should alert myself. There will be a list of artists taking commissions or reviews on the homepage of the group.

Rule two, sorry for being difficult:

> No unnecessary threads. Don't toss up image set requests or gallery style threads.

That is all. The rules itself will be updated in due course. Direct all questions to me. PonySlayer is having a bad day. :scootangel:
-RussianRoflcopter-

2698660 Excuse me, but could I post a tutorial?

PonySlayer
Group Admin

any time you want. Just credit and link the artist if you can unless it's your own work.

Comment posted by LyraAlluse deleted Jun 22nd, 2015
Comment posted by emeraldhuskydragon0 deleted Jul 9th, 2019
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6