Amateur Artists Unite! 417 members · 81 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So I'm new to the group, and I recently drew this, so I decided to ask you for your opinions on my latest work, and any advice on how to do better, as well as describe the story behind and the process of making this.

Story: The city was once a massive processing plant for massive amounts of energized liquid rainbow and would be shuttled up the cloud city overhead to be processed into fuel, until a disaster struck and the city was flooded in the radioactive sludge, now mutant abominations created from the ponies who had once roamed the city’s streets populate it’s abandoned and crumbling buildings. In an effort to reclaim the town and most importantly it’s processing plants, vast amounts of the now stagnant and depleted although still highly toxic sludge have been drained into the caves below… However, the mutants drawn by the noise of the pumps and workers have endangered their efforts, thus hunters have been called to cull the numerous abominations still infesting the town.
I originally drew this IRL, then proceeded to scan the image and open it in Krita for the editing, placing the original image in the background and tracing over it, if you look closely enough in the digital version you can still see some of the lines from the paper version

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1