Fire-Themed Ponies 52 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Broken
Group Admin

*Looks to the huge dust road cutting through Sweet Apple Acres*
Okay, can you tell me which direction we should follow?
Just don't tell me that we will have to traverse the Everfree Forest...
That place gives me the chills...

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2897752 ((...what?))

Broken
Group Admin

((Just stick with me here :twilightsmile:))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2897770 ((You made it blank before.))
Fire smiled devilishly, "We have to go through the Everfree Forest." she said.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2897770 ((Im trying to figure out the look of fire wheel while we get there.))

Comment posted by Pen Brush deleted Feb 20th, 2014
Broken
Group Admin

Oh... Great! I was starting to get sure that you're going to say that.
You do realize what kind of danger we are potentially going to face, right?
*Starts to trot towards the way to Everfree Forest.*
((I'm trusting in you to make this, Pen.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2905223 ((I will))
"I am fully aware I can take any of the monsters we see in there, if we are to come across any in the first place." Fire said smugly, running ahead of her.

Broken
Group Admin

*Gulps*
Monsters? I just hope we don't come across anything! I hate the Everfree Forest!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"It isn't that bad, just a few creatures thinking their better then anyone else because of how they look, they don't fully understand that they all just look silly and stupid." Fire said, walking into the forest. ((She may be fire, but she still looks like Rose, only with bright burning red eyes. I gotta go, shower, dress, lego movie, in that order.))

Broken
Group Admin

((Have fun!))
Just the fact that they can eat me it's enough to make me think they just don't 'think they are better' than me. Also, they looks dangerous, not silly and stupid... Those claws, and fangs, and spikes... It gives me goosebumps!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Fire turned around to look at Rune, "Most of them are made of wood, do you know what fire can do to wood? Fire can do many things to wood." she said darkly.

Broken
Group Admin

((Heading to bed, see you tomorrow!))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2905816 ((See ya!))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2905816 ((Morning))

Broken
Group Admin

I know okay! *she growls*
I can't help but to think that we are severely crippled inside of this death trap. If we use too much fire power, we run the risk of turning the Everfree into a blazing inferno. I don't know about you, but I can't withstand the fire. I can manipulate it, but it can still kill me.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"If I want I can protect overs in a shield of fire I can create that will protect them, but I have never done that of my own appeal. Since Rose would be confused as to why her sister would be dead in a forest on fire, I will have to do it of my own accord now." Fire said, listening as something in the bushes moved.
"Oh hello, and who might be coming out now?" she asked, walking towards the bushes.

Broken
Group Admin

Are you going to just deliberately put us on danger? *shouts*
*starts to slowly draw a rune on the ground with a hoof*
Just be cautious okay? You're still using my little sister's body, and I don't want it damaged.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"You think I want to damage her? If she were to be hurt, then so would I. I may not like her, but I have no intention of hurting her. Why do you think I didn't take off this silly cloth? I cant take anything off of her while I am here." Fire said, her horn glowing again as a giant ball of fire appeared in the air, "Come out come out little creature! I know your here." she said, crouching down as the rustling in the bushes got louder.

Broken
Group Admin

*gulps and observes*
((What are you planing? xD))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2913104 ((Pretty much this))
Fire watched as the bushes stopped shaking and stood up, the huge ball of fire still close by, "Well, how boring." she said, before something white jumped out onto the path over to Rune, "Alright then! Stay back from that so I can kill it!" she exclaimed, watching the rabbit.

Broken
Group Admin

*Rune didn't activated the rune she got prepared for a picosecond. If it wasn't for the big, white ears of the critter, she would have fried the poor thing.*
~Gah!
*Embraces the rabbit and rolls to the side*
Calm down missy! I don't think it's harmful!
*Shows thew rabbit to Strength*
See? It's just a poor critter, and its so cute~!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Fire smiled, "It came from the Everfree, and I said I would kill anything that came at us from here. That includes this silly useless creature." she said.

Broken
Group Admin

*stares with wide open eyes towards her*
What? *shouts*
You can't be serious! This is just cruelty!
*hides the rabbit on an embrace*

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2913220 ((There is also that))
"You seemed all for it when you thought it would be something worse, like the timberwolves behind you." Fire said coldly, smirking as she looked behind rune. She made the fire ball larger and sent it towards the timberwolves, where it immediately consumed and killed them, leaving nothing but ash. "They were watching you for a few minutes, the rabbit was just my way of not alerting them."

Broken
Group Admin

*Rune remains immobile, too terrorized to do anything else besides stares to the ground. She sends a dry lump of air down her throat and moves near the bushes, releasing the bunny from her arms and bidding him farewell.*

Next time... Please, pretty please, warns me...

*walks off*

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"If I had warned you, the wolves would have attacked. I don't want to have to try and explain somehow to Rose that her sister was eaten." Fire said, continuing on her way.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Fire turns and looks behind her, "Are you going to continue this silly quest or walk away because of a little fire?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2913810 ((Just waiting...))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2913810 ((We might as well just end this, it isn't going anywhere...))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29