Fire-Themed Ponies 52 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 238 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 238
Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Justice sighs, "Hm... Well, use it like an extension of your body. My wing bracers direct magic to my wings. That's how we want you to think of it."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2723397 2724854
"Why would I need it then? I have a horn to put magic into, why would I need a white cloth for magic?" Rose asked.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Listen, this band will alert us when your stressed. We need to know when you're about to transform so we can help you control it."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2725381 ((Tell the 8 year old who just woke up she turns into a demon and she doesn't know it, good job man))
Rose looked up at her brother, confused and worried, "What?" she asked, her voice squeaky.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Um, oops..." He sighed at his own stupidity.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Why would I be stressed? What does that mean?" She asked.

Broken
Group Admin

*sighs*

"How can I explain it..."

*Rune rubbed her chin with a hoof vigorously, thinking of a way to explain more clearly how to use a focus to her little sister*

"Sis, when you try to use your magic, what do you think when you are concentrating?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2731566 2725516
"I think move." Rose said.

Broken
Group Admin

"That's not completely wrong, but that's not completely right, either."
*Rune smiled, remembering how much she loved to teach*
"Magic requires a lot of concentration! Focuses are used to help you concentrate. When you are saying 'move', you need to keep thinking about something, thinking of an image to anchor your power. So, when you channel your magic, you can keep thinking about the image of this cloth to help you flow your inner power better!"

"Justice! Be more cautious with the things you say to Rosey!"
*The red-headed mare ballooned her cheeks*
"She's a small filly, and there are a few things she doesn't need to know! Sheesh... you're amazing with a sword, but when it comes down to keep a secret..."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"So it isn't move?" Rose asked.

Broken
Group Admin

"It's not wrong! You really need to give your magic direction by commanding it to do what you want it to do. But only thinking about the command isn't everything."

*Rune puts the piece of cloth on the floor in front of Rose*

"I don't want you to feel obliged to wear it, my dear. It's your choice, okay?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose looked down at the cloth, "It will make me able to use my magic better?" she asked.

Broken
Group Admin

"It will. However, you need to have in mind that it's not going to be everything. You need to keep practicing and giving it your best to improve and become a fine unicorn."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Ok." Rose said, picking up the cloth with her hoof, "What do I do with it?"

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Wear it, maybe?" Justice smiled.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2732983 2732316 ((Why is it you guys get hard black objects on your wings and leg, and Rose gets a white cloth that can break easier?))
Rose looked at the cloth intently, scrunching up her nose, before she put it on her muzzle.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2732983 ((will she be upgraded to black felt stuff later?))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin
Pen Brush
Group Admin

2742011 ((Look up a few comments))

Broken
Group Admin

*Observing her little sister accepting the cloth made Rune smile*

"Amazing, sis. Let me do a few things with it before you take it."

*Rune activated her telekinesis, and grabbed the white cloth. She moved it to a tiny clear space on her cabinet, and produced from one of the drawers a red ink pot and a brush. Calmly, the red-headed mare begun to draw small magic circles and runes across its extension, putting extra effort on them. After a few minutes, she finished*

"You're ready to go now. You can wear it around your hoof, like I do with my belts. Before you ask, I summoned it here from our home. Mum gave it to me to pass it on to you, when you were still a newborn. It's as special as ours, Rosey."

*Rune levitated the cloth towards her sisters, offering it back to her*

((It's not like Rune's belts are made to be durable:rainbowlaugh:. They are common leather belts enchanted with her runes, except they have a sentimental value because they were given to her by her parents. I dunno about Justice's bracers, but mine aren't weapons or anything.))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"You act like mine are weapons...." Justice pouted. He then smiled and turned to Rose and said, "I have something for you, too." He pulled out a smile knife and hoofed it to Rose. "If you feel that you're in danger, use that and it'll be like I'm right there with you."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2745599 2745410
Rose looked at the fire rune marks on the cloth and looked up questioningly at Rune, "What do these mean?" she asked, pushing away the knife.

Broken
Group Admin

((Guys, I won't be able to roleplay today, I'm feeling really under the weather. I will reply with something decent when I get a little less depressive, sorry.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2745877 ((its alright))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2745599 ((feeling better?))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((I'm not, but I still have to go to varsity soccer training and soccer practice... Moms...))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2773494 ((Your mothers playing sports?))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((No, I had to go to training. She forced me to go.))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((No, I had to go to training. She forced me to go.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2745877 ((This has been ignored a long time))

Broken
Group Admin

2845756 ((Taping a reply from my mobile here :derpyderp1:, I will be joining you again tomorrow))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2845828 ((Alright))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Ok, so accept whatever potentially dangerous things Rune gives you, but when I wanna give you something, you just push it away. I see how it is." He pouted playfully, "I'm kidding. I do want you to take this, though. Just in case, you know?" He hoofed the knife to Rose.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Its sharp and pointy, it could hurt me." Rose said, pushing it back.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Ha!" He laughed, "No, it can't. Rune enchanted it so it will only hurt anything you want it to."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose looked up at Justice, "Alright." she said, taking the knife in her hoof and looking at the cloth in her other one, "Can you put this on for me?" she asked.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Yeah." He took the cloth from Rose and strapped them to her hooves, "There."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2846223 ((Waiting on other thread, also, computer keeps closing my tabs! did this three times already))
Rose lifted her hoof and looked at the cloth, holding the knife in her magic.

Broken
Group Admin

I didn't give something potentially dangerous to Rosey. Are you sure about this knife, brother?

They mean sun, Rosey. It's a Sigel rune, and the magic circles are a design meant for growth. It will help you develop your abilities over fire. I'm sure you have a strong blazing heart inside of you, sis!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2855947 2846223
"Its a normal heart." Rose said, looking down.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Very. It's enchanted, you know that."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2856562 2855947 ((I really want to do something with this, but I need to have her get stressed or have some other big emotion dominate her))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2856562 2855947
Rose stared at the knife in her magic, terror growing in her heart that she might hurt somepony with it.

Broken
Group Admin

2863712 ((I'm actually trying to think of something to post, but the ideas aren't coming together today :derpytongue2:))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2863722 ((Alright, how about this.))
A beeping sound resonated from the cloth as Rose smiled.

Broken
Group Admin

*blinks in rapid sucession*
"Is there anything wrong, Rosey? Is something upsetting you?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose laughs as she embeds the knife into a wall using her magic, "Its silly really, she is terrified of a little knife." she said in a different voice, her eyes glowing red as she looked up at Rune, "And it appears you managed to do something half way decent."

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 238