Fire-Themed Ponies 52 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 238 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 238
Broken
Group Admin

((Just describe that she has calmed down, and the flames vanished, leaving her filly self behind, without any clues of what happened.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2702004 ((Alright))
Rose took a deep breath and closed her eyes, the flames dispersed and disappeared as she calmed down, until her normal filly body was left, lying on the ground, her ears back as she slept.

Broken
Group Admin

(( Thanks you got me worried there for a minute))

*Rune watched as the flames dispersed and the fire entity vanished, giving her little sister back. She sit on the ground, and closed her eyes, feeling an amazing amount of relief wash her over. She managed to send back the tears down her throat, and sighed, happy to see her little Rosey sleeping soundly in front of her.
Feeling her legs slowly recovering from the shock, she walked near the filly, and enveloped her into a calm magic aura, placing Rose onto her back. She shot a last glance over the monstrous thing, paralyzed right there, and run away as fast as her legs could carry her*

"My family is most important than dealing with this creature!"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2702077 ((How did I worry you?))

Broken
Group Admin

((I thought you were going to kill me for sure! :rainbowlaugh:))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2702164 ((Why would I kill someone who is supposed to be my sister?))
Rose rubbed her face against Rune's mane as she slept, a sweet smile on her face.

Broken
Group Admin

((Crazy transformations are responsible for tragedies... Do this pony remind you of something?))

*Rune can feel her little sister peacefully resting in her back. She smiles, leading them both to the outskirts of Ponyville, close to Sweet Apple Acres and far away from the confusion*

"Rest well, my dear. When you wakes up, I need to do something about to prevent this from happening again."

((I'm heading to bed, see you tomorrow!))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2702233 ((Yes, also, what about that strap thingy on your leg that keeps you grounded or whatever? Have one made for rose, I guess.))
Rose sighed in content as she sleeps.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Justice limped over to his sisters. "Ow..." His breath caught and he saw a peacefully sleeping Rose. "Sleep tight, Rosey." He kissed his sister on her forehead.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2702274 2702233 ((I love how we are just ignoring the fact we did a different universe thing where she goes with her brother to do flip kicks because this one is more interesting. :rainbowlaugh: Its awesome))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((Well, let's go back to when I got thrown at a wall, shall we?))

Comment posted by Blazing Justice deleted Jan 27th, 2014
Pen Brush
Group Admin

2702327 ((Why would we do that if everything has already been...fixed? She is ok, and stuff. What would we do at the wall?))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((I mean keep going from you sleeping on Rune's back...))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2702393 ((Oh...right yes, lets go back to that... Also, I love how I went from being a love interest to a dragon, to being a pyromaniac sister))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2705435 ((Its awesome. anyway, lets keep going from me being on 2702233 back, I think you guys are supposed to talk about how to stop that transformation from happening with a leg bracer or something?))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Rune?" Justice whispered, a conversation from earlier popping up in his brain.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2708189 2702233
Rose snored quietly as she slept.

Broken
Group Admin

*Rune stopped, and smiled seeing Justice finally catching up with her. She used a spell to put Rosey safely on the ground, and wait for her big brother*

"Yes?"
*Rune whispered back*

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"We still need to get those bracers for Rosey."

Comment posted by Blazing Justice deleted Jan 28th, 2014
Broken
Group Admin

"That's right. But after seeing her like that, we need to be cautious when we are messing with her latent power. We don't wanna make Rosey access that form without control again, we must find a way to prevent that..."

*Rune smiled, and using a spell, she put Rose on Justice's back.*

"Let's get going to my old trailer. It's stationed on the outskirts."

*She trotted away*

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2715351 2711610
Rose moves in her sleep and hugs Justice's barrel
((There is nothing else to do unless you want her to wake up. I would assume after doing that, she would be so tired she would sleep for a few hours))

Broken
Group Admin

((We would need to wait for Justice. Wake up, then, we can think about something else to do while he's away))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2716340 ((what do you propose we do while we wait?))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Justice was surprised by the filly suddenly hugging him. "Aw, she's so cute." He smiled, then frowned. "Alright."

Broken
Group Admin

((Excellent question. I'm good with going when the RP is happening, but I suck when it comes down to start it :derpytongue2:))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2716557 ((He is back))

Broken
Group Admin

((Okay!))

*Rune led her siblings to a small, wagon-like trailer stationed close to the vivid apple orchard. She entered first, inviting Justice who brought little Rose with him. Inside, they found what literally looked like a house on wheels; the entrance led straight to a section that looked like a room. There was a small bed covered by white blankets, near a window, right at the other side of the entrance door. By its side, was tiny cabinet, stuffed with books and scrolls, quills and parchments, and all the types of studying material they could imagine, lying all over it. The area was separated from the rest by two red curtains, one to the right, and other to the left.
The red-headed mare quickly walked over the cabinet, and started to shuffle about the various research materials. She turned to her brother*

"Can you please leave Rose on my bed, and wake her up?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2716557 2716647 ((Do you really think books will tell you about the fire pony?))

Broken
Group Admin

((Hey, trust me on this, will ya? :raritywink:))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2716847 ((Well...I don't want it to be some sort of evil spirit or monster, I have my own theory on what it is, and if she were ever aware of it, she would be able to control it and get her mark. Her mark at being a scary as hell fire mare. But they don't know that))

Broken
Group Admin

((I would never classify you as such, nor try to pry into your character's background. Don't worry, my dear, I know what I'm doing:pinkiehappy:))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2716905 ((How old are you irl?))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Alright, fine." He placed sleepy little Rose on the bed and shook her shoulder. "Rosey, get up now."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Five more minutes." Rose grumbled going into a ball.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Hm... Meh, she's a tough filly." Justice picked up his little sister bot the forehoof and dropped her on her flank.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2718694 ((How terrible rude, and I seem to be stuck on Beauty speak. I think she is my favourite character right now.))
Rose woke up once she hit the floor and instantly got up and looked around, on high alert, "What happened? Did you get the thing that exploded?" she asked, looking around. She turned in a circle looking at her surrundings, as well as chasing her tail slightly, "Where are we?" she asked, looking up at her big brother, her eyes glowed bright red for a half second.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Woah woah woah! Calm down, we're safe and in Rune's trailer." He smiled at his baby sister.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Oh...ok." Rose said.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

2716905 ((Have to wait for Rune, now...))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2719199 ((i gtg to bed, so ill reply back if she comments once I wake up in the morning))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

((He* and Good night))

Broken
Group Admin

((I'm 24, by the way.))

*Rune looked over Rose on the ground, and opened a huge smile. She walked over and kissed her forehead. Next, she turned to Justice, and hit his head with a hoof.*

"Don't go dropping our little sister on the ground like that! Mum would leave you grounded, even if you're already all grown-up!"

*Calming herself, the red-headed mare sat on the ground. She activated her orange magic aura, and levitated a piece of red chalk from inside the cabinet. Rune begun to draw several magic circles and runes with impressive precision.*

"Rosey, I will give you a present, but you need to promise me that you will be a good girl and use it all the time, like I use my black belts and like Justice wears his armlet. Do you promise?"

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Ow... Jeez, I'm sorry." He smiled playfully at his sister, "What if I dropped you on your flank?" He smiled deviously now.

Broken
Group Admin

*Rune blushes, halting the incantation for a moment*

"D-Don't even think about it! I'm not a child anymore, Justice, and you best remember that!"

*She proceeds with the ritual*

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2723109 2722305
"It isn't my birthday." Rose said.

Broken
Group Admin

*Sighs*
"You make me feel like a bad older sister, Rosey! It doesn't need to be your birthday for us to give you a present."

*Rune placed her right fore hoof against the circle. The magic circle begun to glow intensely, a bright orange light filled the room. Soon, the circle vanished. and a long piece of white cloth appeared*

"I can draw a few protective runes on this cloth. It's made of Kirin's fur, so it's highly magical, and as a close affinity to fire. It will inform both of us when Rosey is being exposed to stress, and tell us her location. I'm expecting that it will help you to develop your abilities too. Think of it like a focus, a wand of sorts. Try to concentrate your magic on it."

*Rune takes the cloth with her mouth, and offers it to her little sister*

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2722305 ((Saying big words to a little filly?))
Rose looked at the cloth, before she looked back up to rune, "What?" she asked, confused.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 238