Eclipseverse 147 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

The title say it all, so who would you fuse and this is not limited to MLP FIM characters alone.

Who would you fuse and what powers would they gain by doing so and what would their personality be like.

An exsample from an idea i have for a fic i have been working on, Twilight Sparkle fused with Itachi from the Narutoverse and this is using the same method Celestia and Luna used so they would get a power boost as well.

Thoughts?

Twilight with Doctor Whooves. I dont know why but it would be EPIC!

Also time magic

The CMC cause, that much adorable destruction would be hilarious.

So... Basically a manner of Magical Metacrisis?

What would that fusion be called, then?

The DoctorTwilight?

The Twilight Doctor?

... Either way, sounds pretty cool to me. Though the level of intellect would probably lie somewhere in between the DoctorDonna and infinity.

hmm... who would i fuse... how about... big mac, and rainbowdash. imagine that one day, you were jsut talking a stroll you your good friend applejack, when you saw a stallion, as big as big Macintosh, constantly bucking trees for apples... the whole orchard would be done, 10 seconds flat. then again, im just thinking about efficiency.

Lightning Dust and Rainbowdash

Rainbow and Nightmare Moon.:pinkiehappy:

:pinkiecrazy:iNsAnITY:pinkiecrazy:

Just putting this out thereā€¦ rainbow dash with flutter shy then the created pony with twilight then with rarity then with pinkie pie then with applejack. The idea came from JusSonic all credit for it goes to him apart from the way of transformation. Also the created pony afters name would be Unity (also JusSonics name:derpytongue2:)

Now that Season 4 is over, how about Tirek and Sombra?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9