The Twinkie Pie Group 538 members · 172 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Fort Impression
Group Admin

Before I have the chance to get away and possibly lose connection with you guys for a very very long time, I want to give you guys the update on the "I Have a Dream" challenge.

First off, I want to congratulate everyone who participated in the challenge. It was definitely fun, and I enjoyed reading all of your guys' stories!

Second, I have gained the results from two of my judges, and I am now waiting on my last judge to tell me his final vote. Once I get it in, I will have it posted on this thread. If you want to find it, be sure to check back in with this thread. You should also find the results on the front page of the group (the story you see on the front page would be the winner).

That's all I got to say. If you ever need to get a hold of me for ideas, questions, suggestions, etc., you may find the various ways to contact me on my page, you can send a message on this account, or you can let one of the other admins know of your finds, and I'm sure they will be able to situate it. For now, I will be leaving soon today, and with it goes my internet connection.

From hell, to you, and back again,
Soto Konoha, Fort Impression On Everypony

So., what's happening with this? It's been month and we've heard nothing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2