The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

Hello from your Commander (perhaps soon to be co-commander) of the NLRAF, Colonel Nexus. I think it's time we started a general discussion thread. Only rule is keep within the NSFW guidelines.

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Good idea, I'm going to do this in the NLRGF.)
"Greetings, sir!"

"I suppose I'll start us off. We have a lot of planes on the board for our forces. We have a few Sokhoi's from the griphon kingdom on offer but they're a bit out of budget. We need an upgrade from the F-5's we have now. Any other offers I haven't gotten yet?"

2652497 What do you think Colonel. We're facing the same issue in both of our branches.

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

"You mean about the planes, sir? I honestly have no clue. Or did you mean something else?"

2658016 "We both have offers from the Gryphons and the Crystal Ponies. You have your problem with armor and I have mine with air power. Sure we can solve it separately but what is a military if we're not united. Besides, we share a budget. I don't think we can have both. WE have to chose one or the other. Anypony else have an idea?"

(We've only got half of you in the character log. It's wise to get moving on that ASAP ponies.)

2651607 "Pleasure to be meeting you, sir!"

2664540 "That it is Airpony Basic Bass Drop. You got flight experiences?"

2664566 "Only with my own wings, sir. I'm really better at fixing aircraft than I am at flying them."

"Does anypony here have flight experience? We've got 400 F-22's from the Crystal Empire on the way right now and we need ponies to fly them. I'll be happy to hop one myself but I'm not sure that Gen. Striker will allow that."

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

"I'll fly a plane, Colonel."

Pink Butterfly
Group Contributor

(Is this thing still going? Or am I too late?)

2782014 (Never too late. Though nopony seems to care) "You got flight experience?"

Pink Butterfly
Group Contributor

(I take my loyalties to the TRUE princess very seriously.)
"Yes, sir. Basic piloting was one of the first courses I took."

2782040 "Well get ready for a crash (no pun intended) cores in F-22 Flight avionics."

Pink Butterfly
Group Contributor

"Of course, sir. Anything else I need to know?"

2782054 "Just to don't try anything stupid. I want all of you in the briefing room for the first mission of the year."

Comment posted by Midnight Rider deleted Feb 8th, 2014

2794357 "You will be in Alfa flight going behind the bombers. (go to the other threads to aply for the position in Alfa Flight. IFF would put me on your display anyways. And the F-35 has a smaller radar signature. We do have four F-15 fighters. And I'm not flying an F-22. I'm heading up the F-15s ACTIVE"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*i trot over to lunarus.* "hello sir. just joined NLR a few days ago. i prefer my wings over a jet but i do have fighter jet training so i can fly a jet if needed sir."

(keep up with the threads and you should be fine)

2845205 (You should also know that i'm technically AWAL so i'm not me in RP's)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

>>lunarus solaris nexus
(ok thx for the info.):twilightsmile:

2651607 So I am pretty new on the NLR, could I ask how you guys do things around here? As in roleplay and such?

3164631 I'm your colonel. Basically, in the RP's, I'm considered a traitor and i now have laser tech that can be mounted on an aircraft. But you have some minor arc reactor tech along with the specs for the laser. We go on regular missons, both air and ground. And if we get somepony important we ensure that there is an interrogation. So, that answer your questions? :pinkiehappy:

Sure! When/Where do I start?

3166178 (At the moment you can put up something on the Character Logs thread then you can move on to Transfer then keep up from there. Sorry i haven't replied in a while. Busy with my own stuff like Deathbattle and The Elements of Freedom.)

3191096 I have one more question. The Shadow Bolts served Nightmare Moon, does that also apply to Princess Luna? I mean, there must be something, other than us, close to that.

3193127 (They exist, but they're exclusive. If you're not invited, they'll kick you. I got lucky to know someone there.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31