The Wargamers 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 73 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 73
NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

I need to ask you something.

In your earlier post, before the attack began, you wrote:

Alright, main targets. Clear out the patrols and artillery batteries first, then take the town. The main targets are the transports in harbor. Problem is, there are some Griffon transports out at sea, out of our reach.

And...

Thing is, there's a Griffon destroyer guarding them, and the harbor entrance. If we clear out the highest building in town, we can mark it for a single Bomb; we only have one, but that seems like the best target for it. We'll clear out the ones in the harbor manually, then sink them manually with

Then later you wrote:

The bombs planted on the transports went off, engulfing them in flame. At the same time, the patrolling Griffon destroyer received a Paveway, planted squarely on it's bridge, crippling it. It was a grand view from the small boat Falcon was in.

Just to confirm, your primary target is still the Griffion transports inside the bay, and you wanna hit the harbor entrance with a bomb by lasering it from the highest point in the city? Because the way you wrote it, it seemed like you wanted to whack the Destroyer with the bomb, so I got a little confused.

Eagle
Group Admin

You confused? Good :trollestia:

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Battlefield 3 was great.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Do you think so? Cause I hated BF2.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Battlefield 2 or Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

Comment posted by Eagle deleted Feb 8th, 2014
Eagle
Group Admin

Gimme some time to write some parts; life's kinda hectic right now.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 73