The Wargamers 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

After a fairly successful testing of a GDocs based RP with two players, we've decided that it's a good time try to expand and incorporate more players. So far, we've only done a story-style RP, but we could always try a tabletop game system whenever if anyone wants to.

If you're in, comment on this thread.

Feel free to check out what tiny thing we've scrapped together:

clicky

Eagle
Group Admin

Damn, I didn't know this place was still active. :twilightoops:

But, no, I can't put any of my time into RPing; it takes up too much of it, sorry. Maybe one day in the future when things are more relaxed.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

It's not. So far it's just us two.

We just thought others might want back in.

Crazy enough, we've dumped more than 60k words into it.

3930980 What is the era and what type of wargame, and is a sub welcome?

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

kek

fine by me

No idea. We're kind of all over the place. Wargames... probably not any time soon.

Depending on how many participants we scrounge up, we might be able to get a war game RP up for others to play.

3932272 OK. I'm really only good an Naval RP's.

Well, as my first post in this group, I"d like to declare my interest.

Just tell me how to go about the whole character set-up thing, and I'll get on it.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

ooo... well, we're not doing anything here right now

Check the newer announcement posts. Eagle has some new plans to be set in motion within... some timeframe. In fact, you could ask him what to do around here, as he's the only one with any clue of how the group is going to run; I'm not caught up with it yet.

Although, if you're referring to the GDocs experiment thing, that's an entirely different thing altogether. After more months of experimentation... not sure about it's viability, but Eagle doesn't plan on using it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10