Society of Unappreciated Talent 234 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

I"ll bet you're interested in becoming part of our staff here. Why else would you be here?

Check out this document for the application.

If you are wondering what the actual responsibilities of our staff are, take a look at this document which lists the specifics of what they do and how they run things around here.

Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

Question:
As a contributor/staff member, how do I move stories into different folders? (:facehoof: Probably should have figured this out by now, it just proves how weird I am...)

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Contributor

2889799 Do pre-existing staff members have to do this?

I'm also looking into being finally able to review things. I'm not making any promises, but I might have some free time soon to do them.

Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

2889827 You can transfer stories into another folder (By going to the story's main page, then clicking the folder button [If you scroll over it, it's labeled 'Add to Group'] in between the 'Statistics' and 'Report this Story' button. Click on the SECOND 'Society of Unappreciated Talent' [It should have subfolders in it, if not, try the other one] and then navigate your way to the folder you wish to put it in.) but unfortunately, only Admins can actually delete stories from folders. (Not because we want that, but it's just how the website functions.)

Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

Oh, okay. It makes sense to me now. Thanks for clearing that up!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5