The Cheese Sandwich Club 238 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So I saw on DerpiBooru that there were two pictures with the offspring of what I would lovingly call Crack Pairings no matter how much their creator loved them. One of those was a mare who was the child of Chrysalis and Cheese Sandwich. My immediate reaction was "why does she look almost normal?" Then my second reaction was "why is this picture telling me she has a French accent?" :pinkiesad2:

But that is neither here nor there. Ironically I think this is a hilarious and doomed pairing that has some incredible potential for either horror, humor, clop, or all three. :pinkiecrazy:

And then I had another AU thought, partly inspired by a more humorous piece of fanart. What if Cheese Sandwich was actually the changeling who briefly turned into Pinkie at the wedding? It doesn't explain anything and I would never suggest that it did. But it's mildly plausible, so I think it could make for a tearjerker AU idea...

I have no real head canon regarding changelings and while I see their potential, I just don't get inspired by them, so I can't write the latter idea.

I could however maybe write Cheese and Chrysalis, but he would probably not be happy at all. I know it could go beyond rape and into consensual territory, but that's all I really have any thoughts for, beyond him simply being their prisoner and almost completely miserable, even after Stockholm kicks in. Alternative might be him getting tricked by Chrysalis, who is pretending to be a pony and seducing him. That really doesn't intrigue me that much, unless she does have a child and he ends up meeting him/her later on. Oh, the hilarity that could come from being introduced to a foal that he never knew he had. :trollestia:

Anyway, I just wanted to share.

Honestly, I don't know about that. I think the Chrysalis + unsuspecting male thing is mostly a bit overexposed with Shining Armor, although full disclosure, I'm pretty much radically CheesePie and it's nearly impossible for me to imagine Cheese with anypony else. At the same time, I know that this has more to do with the kind of world-building I've personally been doing. I hesitate to call it "head canon," because it isn't really, but when you're developing an idea, you kind of have to develop a whole lot of other stuff to go with that idea, if you know what I mean. I can't help sticking it together with all that and seeing its implications.

Also, when it comes to Chrysalis, I just think "giant bug," and I'm immediately turned off. I think of stuff banging against a screen door or a porch light. I wonder why that didn't make it into my list of stuff I don't care for, because come to think of it, it's way worse than stuff with Discord.

Also, I just hate to think of a comedian/party pony getting sucked dry of his joy, thereby draining out the happiness of the world out one horrible drop at a time. :fluttercry:

Honestly, I don't know about that. I think the Chrysalis + unsuspecting male thing is mostly a bit overexposed with Shining Armor, although full disclosure, I'm pretty much radically CheesePie and it's nearly impossible for me to imagine Cheese with anypony else.

Agreed; it's probably a cliche at this point. The only distinction would be it being a different stallion. Even if the whole thing was knowing and consensual, I can't imagine him being happy. Not entirely. Chrysalis would have to be convinced into learning how to love, if she can love, and she's not even in Discord's position currently (she's definitely not on the reformation path.) He'd basically have to spend a ton of time on her to even get anywhere decent and that's if it went beyond sex. If it's just pure sex, that's one thing, it could be good, but changelings don't inherently intrigue me in that way either (I would take Discord five times over any changeling. Chrysalis would be an exception, in the case of a really good idea, which this isn't necessarily, so much as it amused me.)

I could see Cheese with a number of other ponies, but CheesePie is so adorable that I'd really, really need to be inspired to come up with anything coherent. And well... I would still assume he has an interest in her. I just can't entirely remove that from my brain, even though it's not necessarly so. I'm with you in that regard. At least a little bit. :trollestia:

I think the only thing I really liked was either the horror idea or the "oh crap I have a kid?" scenario but that has way more to do with the kid, honestly, so that could be anyone. I dunno. :derpytongue2:

Also, I just hate to think of a comedian/party pony getting sucked dry of his joy, thereby draining out the happiness of the world out one horrible drop at a time. :fluttercry:

As a dark tragic horror story though, it could be fascinating. I'm not sure I could do it justice. If I went that route I'd probably not include rape, unless I wanted to just crush poor Cheese... it could make me sob my heart out. I think I'd have to end it with Pinkie saving him either way. Someone would have to save him. I'd never leave the poor guy there. :twilightsheepish:

3090366 I don't write horror, or read it (or clop--it's just not my thing), but since I consider that they're permanently psychically connected at this point and what party pony magic does, it would be an extremely effective and extremely cruel bit of hostage-taking on Chrysalis' part. And so pathetically easy. Any changeling looking like anypony at a party could do it, especially if they decided to mimic a filly or colt. Especially especially a little pink one . . .

Evidently kidnapping is no biggie in Equestria, even in the middle of Canterlot Castle. Yank Cheese to wherever it is that Changelings hang out these days, and exploit his biggest vulnerabilities: that Pinkie doesn't care about him, and that nopony thinks he's funny. Lots of changeling food. Yummy! --because they are tapping way beyond Cheese into the heart of what keeps Equestria happy and right into Pinkie herself. Have fun with this one, Twilight Sparkle! Enjoy watching Ponyville collapse into its own despair! Meanwhile, Cheese would start to die. Taking away his sense of humor is pretty much taking away his ability to live, and it would be a miserable way to go. There's no reason that Pinkie would know precisely what happened or where he was, but his signal would get weaker and begin blipping out. The only ability he has left that isn't affected by party pony powers is his ability to play the accordion, and probably other musical instruments. Let's just hope that Changelings don't attribute any importance to that unimportant-looking box, which doesn't look like any kind of weapon they recognize, or that they are easily fooled by a disguise consisting of an unconvincing fake mustache.

But of course, I would never write anything that dark.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4