I Have No Friends 62 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 52 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 52
Gamer X
Group Admin

Now I know I haven't provided a brief description for the group, but it's purpose is for others to make some new and different friends. So, please do comment below, I don't bite.

Pinkie Promise!
Pinkie Promise
Pinkie Promise

I'm here to get to know you all better, and hopefully become friends.

Lasty: I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to, so please don't be shy I'm very kind. :scootangel:

~Gamer X

Empty threads are depressing, so I'm posting a response!

Whattaya wanna know? The original post is kind of vague. I think the lack of a format for response harmed your chances of the thread becoming active.

2883549 You didn't really say what kind of responses you want, but I'll just go with the thread title and talk about myself (my favorite subject :rainbowwild:).

My story of how I got here:
I watched "Teens react to" show on Youtube, since I'm subscribed to that, and one of the episodes was "Teens react to My Little Pony". They mentioned there is pre judgments against those that watch it. I have a phobia of having prejudgments and phobias (it's kind of the opposite of a phobia). So I really had no choice but to go and watch the show. I had to gain more information, before I would allow myself to form any kind of opinion toward the show. The rest is the same as with most bronies (got addicted to it after watching 1 episode).

I became a brony in July 2013. Talked on Omegle with brony and told him, that I wanted to do a comic about a nightmare that I had about ponies. I also mentioned my ‘small’ problem of sucking at drawing. He suggested that I write a story about it instead. I was like 'People write stories about a show? No way‽' And he linked me his story on this site (it was a clop story). Thinking in a concept of a story instead of a comic I scraped my nightmare idea and substituted it with something more adventures. A wave of inspiration hit me and I wrote for hours until I finished a pilot chapter. I edited it for one week and published it. Got good reception for it. Decided to expand on it and write a novel.

Lokimen
Group Admin

I'm a big fan of comic-books and manga. So if you ever want to talk to someone about that stuff I'm here:twilightsmile:.

Gamer X
Group Admin

Tell me a little about yourself

Gamer X
Group Admin

That's cool. If you need any help you can ask me. I'm not much of a drawer, but I may be able to help you with writing or drawing.

Gamer X
Group Admin

Ever watch Black Butler or Sword Art Online?

Lokimen
Group Admin

Heard of them, never watched it:ajsleepy:. I'm more of a manga guy:ajsmug:. The only recent anime I have watched was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and that's because I'm fan of the manga. But speaking of anime, ever watched Tiger & Bunny?

Well, my favorite hobby is writing and never ever publishing it. It's fun stuff.

I often hang around Twilight's Library, where I'm an admin, and the Writer's Group, where I'm a contributor. I play a lot of Minecraft. My favorite activity is staying home and being generally useless.

2897056 Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it. I keep all my writing in public Google Docs so that anypony can help me with them (links to Docs in my profile). I have temporary cover art in them as well. If you find/draw a picture that would fit better to the story, I will use that instead.

Right now I have one complete story (I Ain't Your Sacrifice!), that needs editing (and probably a better cover art) before I can publish it. If you or anypony else have time to waste you can drop on it at any time and wreak havoc. :twilightsmile:

2899909 Why don't you publish what you write? :unsuresweetie:

It never seems to make its way through the editing process. I write it, then I lose all motivation to have anything to do with it.

Someday, I'll run out of ideas and I'll be forced to edit everything. Then I'll have a dozen stories published in the space of a week.

2900525 I know what you mean. I also have more than 100 000 words of unpublished material that needs editing, but I can't get to it until I empty 3000 words document of one-line ideas that I have to write into my current stories. Sometimes I feel that the more I write, the more writing plans I get. It's like digging a hole just to realise that you need to dig out a crater

Oh my. That's probably the equivalent of my entire life's writing! :pinkiegasp:

... Well, that might be an exaggeration, but that is a lot. I don't think I've ever written anything over 15k words. The only thing I've written over 6k words of is terrible, and should probably just die. On a related note, it may well have died. I transferred everything from Word to GDocs, and I can't recall if I transferred that one over.

Gamer X
Group Admin

No I haven't... :rainbowderp:

Gamer X
Group Admin

Ah. See I wouldn't have known that.

Gamer X
Group Admin

I'll look into it.

Lokimen
Group Admin

It's an anime about superheroes! And it has one the most upbeat opening songs ever!

Also, did you watched the trailer of Guardians of the Galaxy? Or you don't care about the Marvel movies?

Gamer X
Group Admin

That's a great opening... I really need to watch this. :pinkiehappy:

Lokimen
Group Admin

Yes you do. It's a pretty good show, with a good story and awesome characters. And the animation is amazing! Look up a screen-shot or a video that shows them on their superhero outfit, the way they blend CG and 2D animation is gorgeous:raritystarry:!

Gamer X
Group Admin

Omigosh saw an episode or two. :rainbowlaugh: It was pretty cool.

Lokimen
Group Admin

I told you it was good:raritywink:. From the episodes you watched, who is your favorite character:trixieshiftright:?

Another thing. I have this new story that I'm working on, so I was wondering if you could give it a read and tell me what you think. If that isn't asking too much that is:fluttercry:.

Gamer X
Group Admin

My favorite character so far would have to be Ivan so far. :trixieshiftright:
And I'd be glad to help you with any proofreading/ or editing for your story. :pinkiehappy:

Lokimen
Group Admin

My favorite character so far would have to be Ivan so far.

Ivan is pretty cool. He's my second favorite, only losing to Kotetsu:rainbowdetermined2:. I even have a Figuart of Wild Tiger:pinkiehappy:

And I'd be glad to help you with any proofreading/ or editing for your story.

I wasn't asking for that... but okay:twilightblush:. Here's the link for it. But be advised, I'm not done done with it yet.There's still somethings that I need to change, but I think you can understand what the story is about.

Gamer X
Group Admin

One Word.....
"WOW"

My opinion:
I actually enjoyed reading this story. All though I don't know much about Ink, I understand the fact that he is a writer; but who he actually is in the story should be presented. And if you plan on explaining Ink later in the story forget everything I said.

In conclusion:
I absolutely enjoyed reading this. There are a few things that could be revised or edited, but overall I loved it. :raritystarry:
Overall, I think I'd give this 9 out of 10 stars. Nicely done, and I wish you the best of luck in completing the chapter.

Lastly:
I don't think you need my help in editing it, but if you do, let me know. :raritywink:

-Gamer X

Lokimen
Group Admin

Thanks:twilightblush:. I will think over what you say:raritywink:. I don't know if it's me that reads too slow or you guys that read too fast, but damn you were quick:rainbowderp:.

Gamer X
Group Admin
Lokimen
Group Admin

I think you were. But then again my sense of time isn't that great. And again, it could be that I'm just a slow reader.

Gamer X
Group Admin

I get that a lot, so it makes sense. But, in my opinion it really doesn't matter how fast or slow you can read, I personally think slower readers are the smarter ones.

Lokimen
Group Admin

So you just called me smart... thanks:rainbowlaugh:.

Say, I have this other story. Care do take a look:derpytongue2:?

Gamer X
Group Admin
Lokimen
Group Admin

Here you go! Have fun:insertDYKGamingemoticonhere:!

Gamer X
Group Admin

Next chapter!!!

My opinion:
Well written, this story made me laugh at most parts, while at others it made me gasp. Terrific friendship pairing. Never thought Blueblood and Caramel would be best friends.

In conclusion:
It was well written as I stated before. I wouldn't change anything about it; all though there were a few errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation that need to be changed, besides that I quite enjoyed it.

Lastly:
This was a lovely, no, AWESOME story, you need to write more!!! *Ahem* I give it 10/10 stars and my suggestion is that you fix the mistakes or get an editor.

-Gamer X

Lokimen
Group Admin

Really? It was that good:rainbowderp:?

Gamer X
Group Admin

Yes. :pinkiehappy: It was incredible

Lokimen
Group Admin

I didn't expected that, but okay.

Gamer X
Group Admin

Hah. It was super awesome.

Lokimen
Group Admin

Thanks:twilightblush:. But what about you? When are you going to write a story?

Gamer X
Group Admin

Never. :ajbemused: At least I couldn't.... No matter how hard I tried. :ajsleepy:
I think I'm a better editor and proofreader than I am I fanfic writer

Lokimen
Group Admin

Oh, come on. It's not that hard. Let me ask you, who is your favorite character on the show?

Gamer X
Group Admin

How can I pick just one? Hmm...
Twilight I suppose.

Lokimen
Group Admin

Mine is Snails:derpytongue2:. He is in fact best pony:heart:. But that's besides the point.

If Twilight is your favorite character, why not write a story about her:ajsmug:? Not every story needs to be a big epic or have some deep message. Take my Best Friend story that you liked so much. I wrote that just for fun and because I like Caramel and Blueblood.

How about writing one that tells how Twilight and Cadence first met? Or why Twilight wanted to enter Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns? Or something like that.

And this is kinda of old news. But have you seen the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer?

Gamer X
Group Admin

Interesting. :pinkiecrazy:
But I'm currently writing two fics, so I'll have to write a Twily fic later.

No, I haven't seen this trailer yet. Where have I been this whole time? :rainbowlaugh:
I know shooting zombies. :derpytongue2:

Hehe, so what's up?

Lokimen
Group Admin

But I'm currently writing two fics, so I'll have to write a Twily fic later.

If you want help, I'm here. As you can tell by my fics I'm not the go-to-guy for the technical stuff, but if you want help with the idea itself, I'm here.

No, I haven't seen this trailer yet. Where have I been this whole time? :rainbowlaugh:
I know shooting zombies. :derpytongue2:

So, I guess you didn't saw the Godzilla trailer either?

And shooting zombies? Playing COD?

Hehe, so what's up?

The sky mostly.

But serious now. I'm pretty good. I'm gonna have to wake up early tomorrow because of reasons, which means that I'm gonna have to delay my MLP marathon and the writing of another story of mine.

What about you?

So you want us to introduce and tell about ourselves here? Well ok. I became a Brony just in time for season 4. I was watching AMVs on Youtube when I heard a song that I did not recognise, but had some of the grandeur I would expect from the likes of Les Misérables. So I typed the song title, This Day Aria, into Youtube's search box and the rest is history.
I guess I can list my favorite books, movies and such to maximise potential discussion topics.

Movies
Animated: How to Train Your Dragon, Wreck-It Ralph, Rise of The Guardians, Wall-E, various other Disney films, various other Pixar films, various Studio Ghibli films
Live Action: Pirates of the Caribbean, Lincoln, Karate Kid (origional), The Avengers

Episode-Based Series
Anime: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kaichō wa Maid-sama!, .hack//Sign, .hack//Roots
Western Animation: MLP:FIM (obviously), Dan VS., Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, TMNT (Nickelodeon), Teen Titans, Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors, Gravity Falls, Tron Uprising, American Dragon: Jake Long
Live Action: Arrow, Prison Break, Walker Texas Ranger, Once Upon a Time

Books
Novels: Wheel of Time (series), the Dark is Rising (series), Ender saga, Past Sins, almost anything by Brandon Sanderson
Comics: MLP:FIM (:eeyup:), Ultimate Spider-Man, Adventure Time, Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics), Megaman (Archie Comics)
Manga: Rave Master, Chibi Vampire, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

Video Games
Series: Kingdom Hearts (obviously), Tales, Megaman Legends, The Legend of Zelda, Suikoden, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Ape Escape, Ace Attorney, Valkiria Chronicles
Single: Radiata Stories, Steambot Chronicles, Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Dragon Age: Origins, Chrono Cross

Gamer X
Group Admin

Sorry. I just saw this, but I need to reply sometime.

Thank you for sharing this info to me and the other group members. :twilightsmile:

It means a lot, and I think this some interesting things about you. And how you became a brony is unique, and I'm glad you did.

Comment posted by Emperor Of Nothing deleted May 24th, 2014

and I think this some interesting things about you.

What specifically?

Gamer X
Group Admin

Np :twilightsmile:

What I mean to say is you are one of the first I have met that enjoy live actions. :pinkiesad2:

3307080 Well, there's still a lot less live actions that I like compared to animations, but there are definitely good ones out there. Oh, and I apparently forgot to list Game of Thrones.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 52