The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Why Must I Suffer?
By: ChocoLoco

Reviewers Rating: Mature: For material not meant for kids... like at all.

~~+~~

He, ya, I'm listening to happy music as I write this... great combo too.

Commentary/Review

OK, I have some things I would like to say about this fic first. Have you ever saw a movie that you would never imagine watching at any point? Then you did watch it and it found its way among your favorites? Hmm, what was that? My Little Pony did that you say? Well there you go, that is what this fic was to me.

I read this a while back, and I enjoyed it, loved it... and that is a major understatement! The pacing was great and I did not feel rushed. I'm usually not a fan of 'Chess Master' Celestia, but this is a great representation of her. So as you go read this story as you should... ask yourself this.

Who is really suffering?

Execution

Why Must I Suffer? is a story that flows smoothly and allows the reader to get immersed in the situation. Questions are left to be answered, yet the most important of them all is left untouched. Why?

This story is gripping as you see new sides of characters in what if situations and conflicts that should never happen, but do all the time. I caution any who start thinking down this road because if one starts to question their life and path in such a way, just be careful.

This story does not get you in the feels, but boy, does it get you in the thoughts!

The only down side I could find is the lack of continuation in this world/head cannon. I think I will always like this story.

grammar

Nope, the average person could not find many errors in this. I didn't find any so It's all cool to me.

Rating

Well here you go.

~~*MASTERPIECE*~~
Just go read it for you self guys, you are after all entitled to your own opinion.

~Make Life an Adventure~
Mr. Flare

I thought people would like it for that reason. Funniest thing, one of the reasons it was turned down from Twilight's Library is because of the unanswered questions.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Well, the unanswered questions is what makes this story good. Silly reason to deny this story. Who looked through it?

Don't remember. That was just one of the reasons they gave.

Ironically, when saying that the grammar was good (which it is, and perhaps perfect), you goofed up the capitalization.

Nope, the average person could not find many errors in this. I didn't find any so It's all cool to me.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Well, at least it's alright. Most of the people In TL are cool guys anyway.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6