kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
LuminoZero
Group Admin

I don't care.

I don't care what new event came up on the internet that you want me to care about. Maybe it's true, maybe it's a scam, it doesn't matter. This is not the place for it. In the last week I have moderated three separate topics violating this rule, with various slaps on the wrist.

I'm officially done with that now. If you spam post something that is not related to this group, it is getting deleted. If it is one of those "Help me!" YT videos, I'm just flat out banning you from the group.

Permanently.

Is this harsh? Yeah, probably. But apparently people can't seem to listen to instructions when I lock and delete their topics, so I have to step up the punishment. Fimfiction has many groups, you have a blog and there are other relevant places to post these things if you wish to gather support.

This is not one of them.

-Lumino

4520207 I know the feeling, I come across a spammy posts just like you describe sometimes. I guess it depends on the group really, this group doesn't need that kind of posts. Other groups may be different, I once joined an Mature RP group to, you guessed it, role play. I think 80% of the posts were just writers promoting their own stories.

MedicHorse
Group Admin

I must have missed it, but good job. I can appreciate some good old "knock it off or go away."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4