kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hey guys got to ask you a questions so what are your thoughts on Amber and Del, me personally I love the ship and it should be canon i mean am starting like it more then Del/Creme, which was my second favorite ship on the Next Gen ship. So Amber/Del is now my second favorite ship in the Next Gen ship whats your guy's thoughts on them being shipped together?

The ship is starting to grow on me as well. It would be interesring to see it becoming canon. Different universe of sorts. Take Starburst for example. kilala explained that Star's different ships are just from different universes. (In one of her journals or drawings, i honestly can't remember. So if I'm wrong, I do apologize.) So why would Amber/Del ship be any different? It could play out really well. But that's just me XD
http://kilala97.deviantart.com/art/NextNextGenDesigns-just-for-fun-464538443

Found it!! Not necessarily counts as canon, but the idea of multiple universes are there. Not the best example of a solid source, but its something.... I guess.

4179863 I am faveing LuckyXAmber but this ship is as good but the poplarity speaks for itself...

Neither characters are as interesting to me as characters like illusion, star, prism, and whirlwind. I don't really have any ships I care about for those 2. I do sort of like crem And del but I don't hate this ship

LuminoZero
Group Admin

It's weird. I think Del/Creme is better for Del, but Del/Amber is better for Amber. It's a real complicated love triangle thing.

Del/Creme shows Del growing into high society, all its in's and out's, while still maintaining his family roots. Creme, after all, enjoys working on the farm, so she wouldn't want him to forsake it. She, in turn, gets exposed to the 'real' world, instead of her posh and gilded cage, which in turn makes her a wiser and more empathic character, since she is able to understand where all walks of life come from.

Del/Amber is fantastic for Amber. After being the rock for others her entire life, she gets a huge family to take care of her. She is part of probably the largest and closest knit family in all of Equestria. I couldn't think of anything better for her.

The issue I have with this shipping is how does DEL grow from the pairing? I don't have an answer for that yet, and that is what gives me pause.

-Lumino

I love GoldenLily too much :heart: :rainbowkiss: :twilightsmile: Ki should make it canon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still feels a bit left field for me. I don't know exactly why but it still gives off that "how the fuck did this happen?" vibe.

4179863 At first I wanted Del with Creme but after a bit I realized how cute Amber and Del seemed together and sooner or later I ended up shipping them instead. They've become number 1 ship for me and I wish they could be canonized.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8