Unusual Humans in Equestria 2,652 members · 813 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Suppose that the main six are sent by Princess Celestia to investigate a massive disturbance near the borders of the Everfree forest and the dragon bad lands.
As they near the location, many animals and other creatures are fleeing in the opposite direction of the mountains as earthquakes and thundering roars echo throughout the land.

While extremely nervous and frightened about what was happening, they push on and climb up a hill to come across this.

(Ignore the two in the bottom left.)

A massive battle between two titans. A dragon and a giant.

How do you think they'll react and what would they do?

Immense fear from all the six immediately (possibly not rainbow and aj but I will get into that). However after that subsides there will be a few reactions. Twilight will likely put herself into high horse mode and go off on one about why it's wrong for two giants to fight. Rarity will probably take a shine to the designs on the golden parts of the Giant's clothes. Pinkie Pie will either go off on some tangent about cakes being too small to solve this issue. Then Rainbow and AJ will start a betting pool on who will win with Rainbow betting on the dragon because wings and loyalty to spike, while AJ will bet on the giant because underdog and fighting without magic or flight or scales which she will likely respect. Lastly Fluttershy will worry over the safety of the Giant until she hears him talk, realize he is not an animal and then she will run away because of that guy can fight a dragon it that size then it can do so much worse to her.

they'll be shocked, and frightened, Fluttershy will likely nope her ass out of there, twilight will be static to find a giant human, she likely never knew they existed. rarity will find them both barbaric and frightening. rainbow would think it's cool, aj would be scared that these things even exist and worry for her apples. pinkie would want to fucking touch it.

Those are actually great reactions.
I'm thinking about doing a story with giants in Equestria so I might use these.

That would be awesome. Let me know when you make that story

Depends on what season. Season 9 Fluttershy would probably rush in to talk them down. Remember how she confidently approached and talked with Ahizoitl or however the hell you spell his name.

that's different this is a giant which mind you is likely hundreds of times bigger than Ahizoitl and it's trying to murder a dragon. anyone would be scared.

They could both have killed Fluttershy in a heartbeat and is trying to kill a dragon really worse than trying to kill Fluttershy herself?

Yes, this giant is on another level. Its like comparing robin william to a feminist comedian. A female one to be more descriptive

Is it though? If somebody has a pistol to your head are you going to be any less scared or brave than if they had an assault rifle? Fluttershy hasn't been a coward for many seasons now.

Fluttershy: Looks up and sees the fight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12