Terran Federation Mobile Infantry 44 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Gazzer
Group Admin

Numbers are low as it can be seen. I genuinly want to see this group go at least as far as the NLR:U group (even though they may have slightly died) so if we can get at least five more members we can kick start this and put it into high gear and start actually doing things on here. Any ideas are welcomed.

-Sky Marshall

EdBoii
Group Admin

2565352 Shameless self-promoting. :rainbowwild: Just not on the HiE, because I'm a mod. :rainbowwild:

Gazzer
Group Admin

Wait your a mod on the HIE......maybe we can....i dunno...come to a agreement? One shameless promo and thats it, if it dont go down well delete it if it go's down well keep it but delete after a week maybe?

Gazzer
Group Admin

....you have me there semper you have me there

EdBoii
Group Admin

2565655 Sorry, Sky Marshal. :fluttershysad: I am honorbound to obey the rules. :fluttershyouch:

I will promote in my Blog, however. :scootangel:

Gazzer
Group Admin

Thank you galley.:twilightsmile:

Iv already put a recruitment up on the shameful and shameless promo group to some avail

FenrisianBrony
Group Admin

What about promoting on NLR:U? Could get some people interested. Same with other RP forums.

Gazzer
Group Admin

self promote.....we could get others to do the new lunar republic group?

FenrisianBrony
Group Admin

No, post a message on the NLR:U forums about this.

Gazzer
Group Admin

Im also suggesting we do one for the new lunar republic normal and armed forces one. Along with the NLR:U idea great idea by the way to put it there i almost forgot about them

FenrisianBrony
Group Admin

No problem, hope this RP gets up and running. :pinkiehappy:

Gazzer
Group Admin

Theres one out all ready induring freedom. It would probably be best with the amount of rp'ers here if we get sperated from our main detachment/squad and meet up

2569391 I can promote the group in my fic, I have a few favourites and a few join every new chapter so that should get a couple new members.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15