Unsung Heroes: Characters Without Tags 255 members · 1,073 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Metool Bard
Group Admin

So, Wallflower Blush has a tag now. Even though the Forgotten Friendship special just came out. The mods don't typically work that fast. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this new system allows us to make our own tags.

That being the case, is there a place for our Unsung Heroes group?

Edit: Never mind. I tried to edit one of my stories to have a Prince Rutherford tag, and it wouldn't let me. Either I'm doing something wrong, or the tag system doesn't work the way I think it does and the mods were just really on the ball with Wallflower. :applejackunsure:

Well, depending on how fast anyone actually does a tag and the fact that there are still so many characters from the show or comics that do not have tags I still think this group will have some form of future if nothing else. But, it may not last long based on how long the show runs and how many new characters will appear.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

Well, new characters given tags right away won't get added here, but we still have characters that are missing tags (such as Prince Rutherford, like I mentioned). I think as long as users can't make their own tags (which they should be able to do, but whatever), there's a place for the Unsung Heroes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3