Unsung Heroes: Characters Without Tags 255 members · 1,073 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Looks like not only does Maud Pie have a tag now, so do Coco Pommel, Suri Polomare, Ahuizotl, the Breezies, Seabreeze, and Trenderhoof. That's six folders down...

--arcum42

Metool Bard
Group Admin

3103967 Right, good to know. So now, those folders go into the "Those That Made It" Folder.

How do I go about doing that? I keep trying to shift the folders around, but nothing's happening.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

The breezes and Seabreeze got tags?
I've only seen one fanfic about them. Maybe I should start digging.
On an unrelated note, I kinda feel that some of the pictures they choose are kinda weird, sometimes.

Bulk Biceps got a tag too (Snowflake).

Fleetfoot, too.

Huzzah!

This does lead to the question, though, should we continue to add stories for these characters at all? Should it be limited to stories which were published before the tags were introduced, or perhaps to stories where the new character tags haven't been added (yet)?

Metool Bard
Group Admin

3106272 The Those That Made It folder is locked, and all stories there are showcased for posterity. There's no point in adding new stories to those folders if those ponies aren't unsung heroes. :applejackunsure:

3112421 Aah, I didn't notice that.

I'd still argue for at least being able to add stories that lack the appropriate tag, to hopefully nudge the author into adding said tag, or in the event the author has left the site since posting the story, in which case the appropriate tag would never be added.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7