Celestia's Library 1,085 members · 3,182 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Have you ever jad this happen to you?
"I just wrote the darkest fic in the world, and I have no place to post it!"
Well look no further than Doomsday, a group made for the most vile, bloodcurdling, and cruelest books on Fimfiction! I accept fics about your crazy OC conquering Equestria! Trixie plotting revenge about Twilight! Vampony and zompony attacks! In fact, I accept any fanfic that is tagged dark!
So if you have a dark fic you want to share with all your fellow evildoers, post it at Doomsday today! That's D-o-o-m-s-d-a-y!

JerryTheHouseGhost
Group Admin

You should probably link to it

And now for a message from the Incest is Wincest group...
(skip to 14 seconds in)
[youtube=fxVH5sKUlPg]

There you go.

And now we bring you back to... Trixie's Revenge Gone Wrong.
(Moans heard from the screen)
Viewer: oh my God...(covers his eyes)

Well, there's generic "Dark", "Random Comedy", "incomplete", etc... groups.

Not to mention all the character groups.

So I've never had to search for a random group to drop my stories in. I just let readers do that themselves if they like my story. :pinkiesmile:

Yep, ther's alot of groups these days... I made Doomsday because you can never have too much evil.

Also I don't consider Discord, Chrysallis, Trixie, or even Nightmare Moon truly evil. In my viewpoint Discord is just a fun-loving dragon who's idea of fun is different from others. Hell if Pinkie had magic she would probably do stuff just like Discord. Chrysallis is merely providing for her hive, and if she was to be evil, then any king, dictator, or ruler ever to have existed could be considered evil. As for Trixie, she's definitely not evil. Nightmare moon was just a manifested form of hatred.
Sombra is kinda evil. Kinda. Hard to tell, because he almost never talks.

You agree Chryssie isn't evil?
:pinkiehappy:

She's just trying to feed her colony. I mean, seriously, we murder millions of cows each day so we can have a hamburger! Feeding on emotions is extremely subtle compared to that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10