The Gem Hunters 263 members · 195 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

Do you have a story that you feel wasn't given the right grade? Do you feel that you've improved a story enough for it to be bumped a grade?

This is the official thread where you can request a second review for your story. Merely post a comment requesting it, and someone will get around to it.

The template for requests:

Story Name:
Grade:
Number of previous reviews:
Reasons you feel it should be reviewed again:
Specific reviewer request (optional):
Additional Information:

And an example of a request:

Story Name: Super Epic Fun Time
Grade: Flawed Quartz
Number of previous reviews: 1
Reasons you feel it should be reviewed again: I have fixed the grammar errors and slowed down the pace, and think it is worthy of a higher grade now.
Specific reviewer request (optional): I would like for JumpingShinyFrogs to review this story.
Additional Information: I think that you should focus on re-reviewing the parts you criticised, because I have improved them.

There are three reviewers to choose from: JumpingShinyFrogs, blowngasket, and superpony55.

Request away in the comments below!

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Please have the request be a reply to this comment and I will organize the rest for you.

superpony55
Group Admin

If you want me to be the reviewer, please reply to this comment! Then I will be notified, and will read your story! :twilightsmile:

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

2535154 We're having Dancewithknives check these for us. So don't worry about that. If someone requests you, you'll know.

superpony55
Group Admin

Okay then!

blowngasket
Group Admin

Story Name: Jokers Wild

Grade: Turquois

Number of previous reviews: 1

Reasons you feel it should be reviewed again: With the help of the Rage Reviews group, I was able to acquire extensive insight about the errors of my story, included my abuse of commas.

Specific reviewer request: JSF if possible. Don't want any special treatment or anything.

Additional Information: Nothing really to note. I hope it is much better now. Feels weird being the first to request this. Not important. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6