Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

This is just a topic regarding the shut down/removal/whatever the hell happened to Padded Ponies and Adult Foals.

I just want to say that I realize there has been a ton of drama there lately, and I'll admit I was guilty of participating in some. What I'm curious about is why the group suddenly shut down, I realize ABPRW had threatened to do so but I thought the ownership had been passed to Tramping?

If anyone knows what the hell happened, please feel free to post about it.

Lets keep this civil, no name calling or things of that nature.

Comment posted by Dont Look At My Name Bro deleted Feb 14th, 2016
Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

Well the point of this group was to rebuild padded ponies to begin with. Or rather... the 6 million dollar padded ponies group.

We were trying to rebuild the group in a way where it didn't directly compete because we didn't want to be total asses and go and steal all of their members, but we also wanted to create a place that didn't devolve into a shit storm in every topic. As much as I hate to say it, most of the recent padded pony threads had devolved... quickly. So the point of here was to build a group where the founder and mods were actually still into said group's ideals.

Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

2813759 Aye finding most of those stories is going to be a bitch. We'll recover in time though :twilightsmile:

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

I just hope that it was just deleted by arbpw and not removed with the whole nsfw purge thing going on... cause that would really suck.

I was talking with a few guys on skype and that's what they thought it was. Apparently, "there was a group of people that was supposed to be attacking a lot of major brony sites this week" one of them said.

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

Ahh yes, I heard about those people. They are on steam. Stupid people imo. They go around saying how much they hate mlp, and how they are going to destroy every website with MLP on it... then they turn around and use MLP names on steam.

Let me put this into perspective, that group of people, are a joke. Their steam page is full of "Huehue" "Trolololololol" "yunodeadfag" and all of the above. I'd like to see them try to take down a site.

But moving on, I dunno.

Somehow I feel this situation relates to the season 1 episode where rarity has to make all the dresses for the others.
Thank you for this information, it has put my mind somewhat at ease.

Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

Okay from what I have read in Conflicted's last blog post, essentially him and ARBPW got into some sort of fight with the user The Abyss, over him asking why a totally different story was tagged.

From what I read The Abyss was only trying to prevent the two users from being banned over tag abuse, now I don't know the entire story so this is just me filling in blanks. I believe one of two things happened, after ARBPW argued with a moderator he was either banned, or in a fit of rage/stupidity he deleted the group.

Either way the entire deletion of the group was both unnecessary and stupid. As for the drama that was happening. Well when somebody suggests 'quality control' in a group that's all about fetish stories, there's going to be some anger. Especially when there was talk of a featured folder, which started off as a good idea but quickly devolved into a hate filled argument.

That's all for now folks,

regards ThunderChaser

2813426 well i guess it's a good thing you made this group then :l ....

2813759 hey , i have plenty of stories saved that were in that group if that helps.....

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

I read it too and from what I gather Conflicted tagged the story he did because it was getting more attention. That would be like me tagging Sisterly Bonds for my story Flight... Imo just to get more views, even if he doesn't want to show it. But that's an opinion.

Oliver England did make another group but I won't be having any part of it, that namesake "Padded Ponies and Adult Foals" is a bad omen Imo. It just seems to carry drama with it. I don't have anything against that group or Oliver England, just the name seems to carry bad luck.

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

Add stories if you can, I don't want to be lost in the depths of the fimfiction groups, we need to keep the spirit alive.

2832463 i know him from da , interested in checking out link?...

2832480 so shall i just do mass uploading of all the diaper pony fics i have then?.....

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

I mean add them to the group, the stories are still there just find them and click add to group :twilightsmile:

2833576 oh , well that wont be fun to find from my favorites , k....

We can get a partial list of stories off of the Internet Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20130704142944/http://www.fimfiction.net/group/1462/padded-ponies-and-adult-foals

This will include all stories added to the group before June or so, and only SFW ones. But while this is a reference, we still have to add them to this group one at a time by hand.

I'm looking into seeing if I can get a cached version of the pages off of Google.

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

Make sure you ask the authors permission first. Its rude to add without asking. :twilightsmile:

2859451 oh well forget that then , looking through the favorites would have been bad enough but waiting for replies on those favorites, no thanks i need sleep.....

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

Well I guess you don't have to, it's just a personal preference of mine and sec's to ask first.

2879388 oh k that works....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23