Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I know - who'd want to give up diapers? But it's clear enough from canon that most ponies (and other cretures) eventually do. So in this thread discuss:

• General headcanon about potty training in current or past Equestria and it's neighbours.
  • Specific ideas about how characters form the show were either trained themself or would train their kids.
  • Any cute pictures that can be found of ponies on potties.

That is, if you want to?:fluttershysad:

In one lewd version of Equestria that I imagine, potties are a thing the really odd ponies use. You pretty much only have them in your home for those ponies out of courtesy, but many ponies don't really even know how to use them and the toilet remains pristine as ever. You ask your average pony if use can use their toilet, and they may even look at you quizzically because, well, what weird pony uses a potty?

Nevermind the extra large diaper pails there are so ponies don't need to empty a normal-size one every other day. Purely out of necessity, and not because of smell. In this headcanon universe, pretty much every pony isn't really bothered by the smell of a dirty diaper. Some, like Pinkie or Luna, even enjoy the smell more than a clean diaper.

In other words, I just kinda reject the idea of a potty-trained Equestria in this kink's sense. Sorry. :twilightblush:

Well, then you might be more interested in the thread below this one called Diapered Equestria?

Maybe, I don't know. I just saw this in my feed and decided to comment.

Well I made that thread to talk about an Equestria without potty training a few days ago. So if that's the way you like it, maybe have a peek or even chime in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5