Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

so i noticed a month or so ago that a certain section on writing.com that i had bookmarked to check for updates can no longer be found on the site , it was a small thing so i didn't think much of it at the time....

but having gone to take a look at the site again just now i find that another one i had saved is gone now as well , and this was a huge section with over 100 entries at least.....

both of these entries had to do with ab/dl for fim , and now the only other one i know is all that remains....

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1875443-My-Little-Pony-Diapers-are-Magic/action/outline

now with this site's structure and ppl i guess not really giving a shit about anything in general im aware that the 'story' quality of this stuff at least anyways is less than what you can find in green texts , but there's still some stuff that's not completely terrible among it....

anyways point is if this is your interest (which i think it is given this group) then if someone finds something they like they may wanna nab it and post it on here or something in the event this last ab/dl pony section i know of disappears inexplicably as well....

here's the other 2 that can no longer be found...

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1799662-My-little-ponyFIM-age-regression/action/recent_chapters
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1898078-my-little-pony-diapers-are-punishment/action/recent_chapters

and another one that's still up but not explicitly for this fetish but still has some bits of it in there....

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1793796-My-Little-Pony-Transformation-Is-Magic/action/recent_chapters

4223581 Uh, what is the site you listed? I feel weird that I don't know...

I canng guess it was, with my subs for those two, weren't receiving any outdated in months, and were killed off

Damn, MLP - Age Regression is down. I liked that one.

Whelp seems some sort of archival process is in order, though saving every page is kind of a hassle.

I'll try an write a story scraper tomorrow so we can just point it at any story and download all its contents.

Also if anyone has any suggestions for another "interactive story" fanfiction site, let me know. I'm sure the authors of these works would love get off this slow/dying mess of a website.

Some non-pony abdl stuff has vanished too. (There was a rugrats one that's gone now, and a non-fandom one about toilet training.)

It could just be they were all created by the same person who decided to delete them all when they left the site, or maybe they were violating their stated ratings? Or maybe the mods are trying to clean up the site to make it more presentable in a last-ditch effort to keep it alive.

4223885 in short it's a fic writing site like this only you can make an 'interactive story' where you start with a theme (ponies in diapers say) and then you input a selection of options for characters/events , and then start to write a fic about it , and then once you're done with the part you want to write you add subsequent branching options for what will happen in the fic , and you can either continue off of it or leave it open for someone else to then continue writing for that branch of the story....

a cool concept , idk if it was used effectively elsewhere on the site , but as far as this particular topic goes it was mostly used for a shovelwear bin full 'opp this interchangeable character name got regressed/needs diapers now for reason , opp this character shit themselves , time for change/not change them , yay diapers' shit.......

4223966 translation plz?....

4224822 is that so? very odd , i would think it unlikely that all these sections were created by the same person though....

maybe the mods are trying to clean up the site? not sure how that makes me feel.....
why do they need a last ditch effort to keep it alive? what's the situation over there?....

4224822 The toilet training and Rugrats ones were by the same guy. And hey John, didn't know you were active on Fimfic.

4225212 Basically, I receive email notifications when someone adds to those stories, I haven't recieved an email for those in awhile, so it was more or less dead. The toilet training one got weird, involving aliens and royalty.

4225223 oh i see , yes i was aware that the newest one of that batch had hardly anything ever added to it , but the age regression one was dead by any means....

4225391 Thankfully, my friend and I are bringing life back into Diapers Are Magic

4225428 ok cool...

4225491 You can join in to if you have an account

Hey, Filipino4-ever, I've read a ton of your stuff.

Good to hear you're trying to keep it afloat. If stories are being taken down on account of lack of submission, hopefully this will keep it up for a while longer.

4225551 Thanks internal, I won't let another great interactive fall into dust

4225549 im not very interested in doing any kind of writing like this....

Whelp, as promised I wrote a script to archive writing.com interactive stories incase of deletion.

You can grab that here. Either someone could set up a server that runs this on a few different MLP stories every so often or we could just have someone do it manually.

Open to feedback/improvements for the script as well. :twilightsmile:

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

I tried that website before. . . it ended up being kinda crap. Most of the good interactive stories were ruined by people adding millions of chapters that were just downright horribly written.

4234485 cool thanks...

Not sure if this is still a concern, but I set up a web front-end for the Writing.com Archiver/Scraper.

Writing.com Scraper

Feel free to try it out and tell me how it goes. Scrapes are done every hour on the hour.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18