Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I created my own banner submission for this group and I wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

3195829 So, why are you suggesting the exact same image for "Padded Ponies and Adult Foals"? It's good, but the two groups are a bit seperate and would probably benefit from seperate banners.

3196056 Nopony replied to my other thread except you so I thought nopony liked it, which is why I posted it again here.

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

While it's a nice idea, I would prefer for now to not use characters we don't own and/or images other artists made. While the banner itself is original, the characters and art are not of your reaction unless you are the maker of mindset and tinker, as well as cuddlehooves and I think fillyscoots (Using FA and Derpi usernames there) I would prefer if the banner didn't use other characters and other artists art without permission. I hope you understand, It looks nice but I simply wouldn't want to infringe in that way.

-Midnight who is too lazy to log off of Secret's account and onto her own account to post this reply at 6:35 in the morning, lol. Shared computers "keep me logged in" feature yay! :rainbowlaugh:

3197996 Alright, I understand.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6