music collab group 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

Here we need to discuss what we are going to do in the band and what we should be called

And thus we now have a thread to start bouncing these ideas around in.

Well, considering we've currently got two trumpeters, a vocalist, and maybe a drummer on the way we're going to have quite the odd composition, I can tell you that already.

2512089 aye...brownie is a rapper so that means two vocalists really

Yeesh... Red might have to swap over to a guitar or drums or something then: he's got minimal expirence with them but it might be nessisary to add more variety to the set.

2512135 guitar might be good...I did a year on the piano...

Might be something to go back to for a song or two, just to show your character aint a one trick pony.

2512155 aye...I dont mind...I mean, its not like we are really going to be forming a band..so anything could happen really

2512051 I'm a drummer and also a DJ/soundboard mixer, just so you know. I'll probably be most helpful here as a drummer, though. We going to create characters for this?

2512175 I think the idea is its a self insert...so we are who we are...

Eeyup, that's the idea. Go ahead and post a bio similar to mine or Honor's in the "Character Bios" Forum so we can see watcha got.

Also, don't underestimate the power of the soundboard or a mixer: I've only played around witht that stuff a bit, but I know that can help make or break a song.

2512200 Aye true...most modern day music (which to be honest I am not a fan off. i.e. dubstep) a sound board is very important. I think you can get some that mimic instruments...so even if we dont have a full band, a sound board and mixer can be very very handy...(or should i say hoofy)

Mmph, synthasizers and all that. I played around with some progams like that in highschool for a class. It was fun, but I wasn't all that good at it. As for dubstep, I gotta be in the mood for some purely dubstep music, but i can see the appeal.

And no, the term is handy because humans have hands. :rainbowkiss:

2512249 I...you no what, never mind my bad sense of humor...but its just something we could try...I mean it is a story...so...anything can happen

Did I go and depress you? Damn... Better stay away from attempts at humor from now on. *burns fic idea and roasts marshmallows over it*

2512296 no you didn't...I was still trying to be funny...and as for synthasizers, they could be extremly good in equestria...like top of the range good

Considering how many wubs come outta Vinyl's speakers? The stuff they've got might outclass the stuff we've got here. :pinkiecrazy:

2512324 its a fic...we could use her wubs and everything...i dunno...I am not very knowledgeable about wubs and mixing boards and what not...just basic piano and my voice

*shrugs* Meh, I dunno. Wouldn't be upposed to using her in the fic, but first we've really gotta see who's going to be on board and have the time to be committed to this thing.

And thus the waiting game begins...

I'm also a vocalist along with being a trumpet. :rainbowkiss:

2512931 so may I ask...male or female...

2512944 okay so we have three vocalists...one male, one female. one rapper (gender unknown). a drummer/soundboard/dj and a trumpeter/guitar...starting to get interesting...

2512963 now just to think of some songs...did you see my suggestions?

:rainbowderp: That's a lot....I'll check out a couple of them

2513023 cool...which ones caught your eye

...a lot really because I didn't know them

:derpytongue2: Good choice of the fan music

Browniel42
Group Admin

2512114 i sing everything but country actually

Browniel42
Group Admin

2512954 i'm a guy. named Daniel Villeza; age 16 and major alcoholic. i have an extremely high tolerance and everything. I'm 5'11 and i not only sing, bot i can play, trumpet, baritone, and trombone. To me, country sucks (no offense). this is my character
P.S. my eye color in dim light (shade) and darker is black and blue in room lighting. it changes color to gold in the sun. I DID NOT ask to look like a freaking vampire from twilight in the sun, it just happens. my skin even sparkles and i hate it. I'm half ethiopian and half filipino. I'll show my skin sometime, it's disturbing. Kay, i sent you the message. and I'm out.

Browniel42
Group Admin

2512114 i'm one talented fuck

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40