The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
SPark
Group Admin

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/65/twilestia-is-bestia/thread/327533/12th-twilestia-contest

It seems to be having trouble drawing interest, so I thought I'd promote it. I don't want to win by default by being the only entry, that sucks massively.

The theme is "Family and children" and I know I've seen a lot of "my OTP has foals" ideas kicking around, so I'm sure there are potentially great stories to be written here.

The deadline is Dec. 28th, so there's still lots of time to write.

Also worth noting: this has actual prizes, one of which is a custom plush, which is pretty sweet.

(And if you're thinking to yourself "SPark is entering this, and is better than I am, I can't win"... First, I have lost plenty of contests, there's no guarantee my story will be what the judges are looking for, and second there are three prizes, so even if I sew up one of 'em, there are two more to get!)

When I first saw this my first thought was to write a Twilight Velvet x Celestia story, but I am sure my effort would be wasted when they find it such. I am not overly a fan of this pairing, but I wish you luck with it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2