The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Silver Inkwell
Group Admin

I noticed that there was no Introduction from the Admins and I was like 'What?' because no channel is anything without that.

So let me (and hopefully the other admins soon enough) introduce ourselves.

Hello, my real name is Daniel Allan Throop AKA Mr Allan

I am currently 18 (as of 2/8/2017) and live in Phoenix, Arizona, The United States of America (USA).

I am your latest and newest admin (and plan to be the most active to restart this old thing and get others to be more active soon enough) and as of the date of this post I have 21 published stories, but that number is very likely to change soon since I am a very fast writer with lots of spare time.

I am relaxed, calm, and don't take myself too seriously either (I am an author, poet, and comedian too).

If you wish to contact me or any other admin please PM us even if we have links to other sites or ways that you could contact us.

Because if I get an email from somebody I don't know I'll most probably likely delete it or miss it instead.

Anyhow that's all for now, peace out.

hailspider
Group Admin

I'm hailspider. I'm a teenaged, American weirdo.
I'm a huge fan of science fiction and will hopefully be submitting some cool stuff to future group contests (when I'm not hosting them, that is).

Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

SPark
Group Admin

Hey there. I'm SPark. I've been doing this writing thing for a while now, so I'm starting to get the hang of it a little bit. Been a while since I ran a group that had any activity, but I really enjoy contests and I've hosted a few in the past, so hopefully I'll get the hang of that as well.

I'm looking forward to keeping this group more active and maybe even growing it a bit. I think there's definitely a place on the site for regular contests, given how successful stuff like the Writeoff and some of the shipping group contests are.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3