PhilippineBronies 51 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Hi! I'm matchacheesecake, because I was told I'm full of sweet and cheesy goodness. And because I love eating cheesecake. And drinking good matcha. You know, the Japanese green tea flavor they use on J.co donuts? That's matcha :heart:

So anyway, that's my short self-introduction. Very pleased to make your acquaintance. :raritywink:

Nineveh
Group Admin

2679406 I'm Nineveh! Musta!
I am actually not from Manila; I'm from Davao, which is in the southern region of Mindanao. I am 1/5 Japanese (20% :rainbowkiss:)

Actually, I'm not from Manila either. I grew up in Quezon City, which is in the not-so-close-but-not-too-far zone of relative distance.

So awesome that you have Japanese lineage!

Nineveh
Group Admin

2683754 Ah, so Metro Manila, is it? My parents married in Singapore, so I was raised there for a span of years; I moved to America in 2007.
I think after we left, the remainder of my family went back to the Philippines. My family branch (meaning me and my parents) were actually the first of my whole family to be able to have been able to come to America; my mom found work here, and thus, we had moved. Since we moved to the U.S., I haven't seen any of them in nearly a decade (except for my dad's cousin and her parents, who visited about 3 years ago.

I'm Arroz and I also hail from Davao. My mother is Ilocano and my father is Boholano by descent. I live in Davao but spent most of my life in Gensan. I have never run into other Bronies since i became one (which was about 3 years ago)

nice to meet you all.

I'm from Britain and my parents are Filipino but I can't speak Tagalog xD. My mother is from Leyte in the Visayas (near where Haiyan hit), and my father is from Masbate.
I can understand Tagalog though ;D

2687872 2912147
Awesome to make your acquaintance!

Funny thing, my dad's from Gensan and my mom's family is from Leyte. Such a small world this is...

Anyway, I'm still relatively new in Bronydom. I started in November 2013.

Nineveh
Group Admin

2687872 Ah! Do you speak Bisaya?

Oo, gamay lang. but i can understand it pretty well. I speak English/Filipino/Taglish primarily. (Still have issues with filipino though)

Nineveh
Group Admin

3095133 Ah, talaga...
I only know a little bit, as well, but I think I know more Tagalog than Bisaya

A bit late, but here it is. My name is HB_DS2013 and I should have introduced myself a long time ago. I was born and raised in Pasig and Batangas for awhile but moved here when I was 12. I can't speak Tagalog, but can understand it. Also, I became a brony summer of 2012.

Hi. The name's Shun. I'm not actually from Manila but from cotabato city. I'm at least 25% chinese 25% spanish and 50% filipino.
Just out of curiosity, am I the only one around here with a tikbalang oc?

3498029 Cool, I'm more of a moderate but I like to engage in every community I go to.

Ayo! Fluent Bisaya speaker here! :P

Anyways, I hail from Butuan City! Although, during my four years in life, I was raised by my grandmother, grandfather and aunt in Cabadbaran City.

Kumusta! :3

I may be super duper late for the party, but here goes. Hi, I'm Anthro Fanatic and I'm from Manila. I'm of Chinese descent and I became a brony in 2019. Nice to meet you all!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18