Flutterbat's Cave 682 members · 163 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Unless someone else has a different explanation for how she's doing that.

Well, we know she still ahs the fang. Here's yet more proof it's not all gone.

2865810 maybe the bat isn't so far fetched for her, after all?
could explain a few things about her.

she's better with dark critters, then light ponies, apparently.

I like the new Flutter Bar, and so much so, I'm shipping her with Dash, who apparently has an Affinity for bats, she she expressed in an earlier episode.

2865973 oups, silly typoes.

Flutter Bat.

2866057 I know what you mean about typos they sneak up on me sometimes. And yeah it was obvious I think the transformation had bonded to her DNA. Maybe she can eventually keep her original mindset in flutterbat mode. I'm surprised she became a threstal for a short time. Think that was how the night guard have bat wings in the first place?

Typos are like thrice damned rats, hiding till you're looking the other way, only to sneak up on you in attempt to chew your tail off?

That just may be the case. sadly I've just seen a few images of her as bat. I found a fancy for he in this form, in part, due to the refference to Dash finding bats awesome, then it was only too easy to connect the dots to the ship?

Now I hope to write a few more interesting and exciting stories about her in the most awesome of all her forms.

I have used her Flutter Guy version, invoked in the episode where they all stepped into the 'Poisonous Jokes'. That was hillarious.

Threstal? question is why they ever tried to change her back in the first place?
That just may be. I like the idea of turning a few good ponies into bat Ponies.

2865779 yeah she still didn't get over some habits from the last transformation....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8