Ponyfinder 101 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello all

I am setting up a game of ponyfinder and got 3 players already and got 3 spots left. The game will be running on Sunday starting around 4-5pm GMT time. Now a little info

Its been about 50 years have pass since the Queen has died but no one can be sure as record keeping has slipped, she rained over her Empire for hundreds of years now a shadow of what it once was.

Now a new threat slowly sweeps over Everglow, crops are failing rainfall and disease is climbing some are now calling this the end times others are saying that it was Queen Iliana life force that was keeping Everglow alive. What ever the reason all agree something must be done, be it to find a new ruler, a magical artifact or bring the Queen back from the dead. All have their own plans. Some want to help others want to see Everglow burn.

Whatever plan you may pick you are the hero's chooses from Kadiston. Have you join for the chance at wealth and power, maybe because you want to help all of Everglow or maybe its for darker reasons. Those don't matter for now as you are the chosen hero's and your journey has just started..

Anyone that's wanting to join best get hold of me on skype my name is Mattman375 and I can give more info.

4758654 I'd love to be a part of that, but unfortunately I have a complete conflict with that time. Best of luck to you.

I'm interested and contacted you via Skype. Call back, whenever you want.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3