The WCP Foundation 44 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

Item #: WCP-049

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: WCP-049 is to be contained in a secure holding cell in Research Sector-██. WCP-049 is not to be removed from its cell unless approved by a Level Two or higher personnel, before which WCP-049 must be heavily sedated. Even so, at such times WCP-049 is to be accompanied by two (2) armed guards and guided by an iron collar, secured to two (2) iron poles 2 m in length, and held firmly by two (2) Level One or higher personnel while in transit. Any experiments performed on WCP-049 are to be conducted inside of specifically prepared rooms (see document 042-D-3-18).

WCP-049’s cell should be monitored at all times via a security camera. Should any abnormal behavior occur, Doctor ████ is to be alerted at once.

Description: WCP-049 is a typical unicorn in appearance; however, the Foundation is currently incapable of studying its face and body more fully, as it is covered in what appears to be the garb of the traditional “Plague Doctor” from 15-16th century Stirrope (see addendum A-2). This material is actually a part of WCP-049’s body, as microscopic and genetic testing show it to be similar in structure to muscle, although it feels much like rough leather, and the mask much like ceramic. this has been found to be the product of a self-induced amniomorphic spell. It was originally discovered in ██████, Trottingham, by local police. Mobile task force [REDACTED] responded to a suspected outbreak of [DATA EXPUNGED]. All civilians within a .5km radius were given class A amnesiacs as part of the initial containment procedure.

WCP-049 does not speak (See addendum A-1), although it seems to understand Equestrian perfectly well, and is completely docile until it tries to perform surgery. WCP-049’s touch is invariably lethal to ponies. After contact with WCP-049’s hoove(s), the victim (hereafter referred to as WCP-049-2) suffers [DATA EXPUNGED] and dies within moments. WCP-049 will then attempt to kill all ponies it can see in a similar manner, supposedly to avoid interruption, before returning to WCP-049-2. It produces a bag made of [DATA EXPUNGED] containing scalpels, needle, thread, and several vials of an as-yet-unidentified substance, from somewhere within its body (research has been unable to locate these tools when inside of SCP-049 through X-ray and similar techniques) and begins dissecting WCP-049-2, as well as inserting various chemicals into the body. After approximately 20 minutes, WCP-049 will sew WCP-049-2 back up and become docile once more.

After a period of a few minutes, WCP-049-2 will resume vital signs and appears to reanimate. However, WCP-049-2 seems completely without higher brain functions, and will wander aimlessly until it encounters another living pony. At that point, WCP-049-2's adrenaline and endorphin levels increase to approximately three-hundred (300) percent as it attempts to kill and ██████ any ponies it can find, before returning to its mindless state and wandering until it comes across more. At this stage, termination with extreme prejudice is allowed. Failure to enforce this protocol outside of testing scenarios (see addendum T-049-12) is punishable by termination.

Detailed autopsies of WCP-049-2 have found several unusual substances (along with usual substances in large amounts) within the bodies, including [DATA EXPUNGED]. However, several have yet to be identified (researchers with level 3 or higher authorization, refer to Addendum C-1).

Addendum A-1: WCP-049 spoke for the first time today, 12-6-20██, addressing Dr. ████. A full account of the conversation is attached.

Interviewed: WCP-049
Interviewer: Doctor ███████ ████
Foreword: WCP-049 randomly began speaking with no obvious provocation en route to a testing facility. Doctor ████ was recording notes at the time on a handheld microphone. Irrelevant data has been omitted.

WCP-049: “What is this place?”
Dr. ████: “What? It’s a labo…” [There is a loud crash here, from Doctor ████ dropping the recording device in shock.]
WCP-049: “A laboratory? It is quite marvelous. I now find it no wonder I’ve seen so few victims of the disease in here.”
Dr. ████: “Y…eah. You see, I'd thought you incapable of speech. I’m somewhat startled you, um, can.”
WCP-049: “Oh, my, yes, good sir. I simply prefer not to. Most victims of the disease are quite melancholy and do not react at all well to conversation. I have seen you several times now, and have not detected the disease in you, therefore I assume you are also a doctor?”
Dr. ████: “Yes, actually. Call me [REDACTED]… but, what ‘disease’ are you talking about?”
WCP-049: “Why, good doctor, the Great Pestilence. What else?”
Dr. ████: “Great pesti… Oh, the Plague. Should have seen that coming. But, no one here is infected, I can assure you.”
WCP-049: “Oh, good doctor, I can assure you, the Pestilence is here, and I can sense it. It is my duty in life to rid the world of it. My cure is most effective.”
Dr. ████: “Your cure? Your cure has cost us hundreds of lives! Your cure is faulty!
WCP-049: “Good doctor, my cure is most effective.”

[WCP-049 lapsed once again into silence, and no further attempts to make it speak were effective.]

Addendum A-2: on one occasion during containment breach, WCP-049's "mask" shattered.

after several hours, it grew back

:yay: I got picked!
I'm glad it's up!

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

2894613 Meet Trixie's several times great uncle:twilightsmile:

Makes sense. He's a self-centered, self-righteous egotist, much like those that follow in his lineage. Only problem with him procreating: His touch, as mentioned above, is inimical to life. So how did the inimical become... intimate? Would that have been before his "self-induced amniomorphic spell?"

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

2894670 he never had kids, but his brother Starswirl the Bearded did

I've been seeing this headcannon appear more and more often recently. I can't say I disapprove, :twilightsmile:

Yet, if he won't divulge information, how do we know that Starswirl is his brother? :pinkiegasp:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3070202 Starswirl's old documents:twilightsmile:

Ah. Makes enough sense.

Gah, think about how much it would suck to watch your brother transform himself into a monster... :rainbowderp:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3070530 unless said brother had no choice and did it for the greater good.

you see, the Great Pestilence isn't the Plague.

the Great Pestilence is currently awaiting classification, but it is a WCP.

Sure, it might have been for a good cause. I just was noting how it might have been sad, no matter how noble. To think of seeing your own flesh and blood become so obsessed over one subject that they are willing to do anything to do something about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12