Equestria: Past, Present, and Future 217 members · 667 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Hey there, friends.

I'm looking for two contributors to help manage and see to it that the stories are placed in the correct spot in the folders. If you wish to apply, just reply here and I'll get back to you to see if you've made the cut.
JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Check over each new story as it comes in and move or delete it if necessary.
2. Help people with story placement issues.
3. Make additional folders if needed.
Basically story managers.

Please include this info:

1. What do you wish to be called here in the group?

2. How quickly can you look over each story and see to it that they are in the correct folder?

3. Are you comfortable PMing a user to say that their story has been deleted from the folder? Or would you rather just move it into the correct one?

4. Do you know which stories are classified into which folder?

5. Are you comfortable making new folders to help with users' needs?

Thank you. It's not a big job, but I'd like to see that somepony actually does this.

Thanks,
Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Cool! Thank you. You don't have to read the whole thing, per se, just enough to be able to classify where it should go. Welcome to the contributors!

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Can you start to sort them out? If you have time, that is. Just do anything you'd like, post threads or whatever, as long as they have to do with stories and folders.
:rainbowkiss: Thanks

silentname
Group Contributor

1. SilentName or Sam
2. Depends on if it's a one-shot or not.
3. Eh, if something is really f---ed then I'll delete it. If it's minor I'll move it to the correct folder.
4. 'Tis daunting, but, yeah.
5. Why the f--- not?
Please know that I am not on the site for a good period of the day, (F---in essays man) but when I am, call on me for help anytime. :pinkiesmile:

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Okay, thanks!!!

You can work on it anytime you'd like to. Just as long as you can manage it whenever you have time. Thanks and welcome aboard!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6