Misty Fly Fans 86 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Leapingriver
Group Admin

Hello everybody, I'm still working out a few things here and there, like the groups rules, and how I can get the banner to work/actually show up. (I've been at it since last night.)
So I've seen a couple groups do this and I thought, eh why not. So, if you're new, introduce yourself below and while you're at it why not tell us something about yourself. Whether it be who your favorite pony is, what your favorite show is, I don't care, go crazy; be creative.
Also, if you believe there's a rule you think this group needs in it's currently WIP rules, go ahead and say so.
I know Misty Fly isn't a popular character, so unless you guys really want me to create more, I'm only going to make two folders: Main (basically everything except 18+ material) and Mature 18+, pretty self explanatory.
Have fun, and play nice.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

2462994 Well, I guess I'll start.

Hi-ho. I am the Metool Bard; a weaver of tales. There's nothing I enjoy more than a good story, be it by my hand or someone else's.

And yes, I do believe that Mist deserves more love. In fact, I've been itching to write a story about her for a while now, but the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet. Nevertheless, once I do write that story, it's definitely going in here. :twilightsmile:

Leapingriver
Group Admin

Oh hi there. Nice to see you here :twilightsmile:

Indeed, Misty needs love. Ooh, I look forward to reading it, I know it'll be great.
Do you have any idea what it might be about?

(sorry I took forever to respond)

Metool Bard
Group Admin

2547618 Honestly, if I did, it would've been written by now. :twilightsheepish:

It may be a ship fic between her and Spitfire, but I'm not sure. I'm still brainstorming.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4