Bronies For Christ 249 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

...the Christian is never condemned, only disciplined. that is good news.

The context of God's redress is a Father/child relationship... Do not mistake His discipline as anger and feel that your relationship to him has cruelly changed, That is Satan's lie. You have been adopted into His [God's] family, and His discipline only enables you to fully enjoy the benefits of His fatherhood.

- Dr. Charles Stanley, A Touch of His Love, page 107.

Note; I've admittedly delayed this for weeks out of fear of breaking copyright law. In side the book it says "All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or any means - electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or any other - except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without the prior permission of the author. Since this is not a printed review of what Dr. Stanley has written, I've been conflicted on whether or not to post this due to law. I've looked it up today and found out online (which I should have done weeks ago) that says, "You can use up to 10%, but no more than 1000 words, of essays, articles, or stories, of a single copyrighted work, so I've decided to post this now.

The focus is on God's discipline, not my message, although if this is an infringement on copyright laws, I'd like other believers to tell me so that I can know and edit or, if absolutely necessary, delete this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1