The Good Crossover List 1,277 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I mentioned in a previous post that I'm working on a series called Twilight Sparkle vs. the Multiverse. I go into a lot more detail in the other post, but basically, it's a series of crossovers where the Mane Six travel to different dimensions to solve friendship problems.
I've been considering what the topic of the first story should be, and I've come up with a few options. However, I'd like some feedback before I do anything too hasty. I think this is a pretty important decision, being the introductory to a series, after all.
Right now I'm leaning towards Wizard101 for the first story, for a few reasons. The first is that I've very familiar with the world and lore of the Spiral. The second is because it's pretty well known. The third is because it's fantasy-esque world, similar enough to Equestria to be good for testing the waters, but different enough to be identified as its own world.

But of course, I'd love to hear your ideas, because I'm not 100% certain on this decision. I was also thinking about Adventure Time, for a lot of the same reasons as Wizard101. The problem there is that... I hardly know anything about the show. So... it's kind of out of the question.
*cough*
Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Biker mice from mars

5357470 Go with what you know. Its alot less hastle that way and less likelyhood of failing. However if you're interested, here are a few ideas you could try out after Wizard101 if you like (that is if you know these franchises, like I said stick to your guns, these are just some random ideas I'm throwing out there);

1) Star vs the Forces of Evil - comedy/adventure

2) Transformers - action sci-fi adventure/comedy drama

3) Fullmetal Alchemist - Dark adventure/tragedy/slice of life/drama

4) Warhammer Fantasy Dark adventure/drama/war story/meeting of opposites (light-hearted colourful fantasy world meets grimdark mediaeval fantasy world)

In this order it could make for an interesting character growth tale/adventure, a bit like Quantum Leap. But hey, just some ideas I'm throwing around

5357470 siuiside squad

Comment posted by SCP049 deleted Jul 13th, 2016

5357470 Scp foundation.

5357620 Oh, Star vs. the Forces of Evil! I was actually planning for that one to be the second or third installment, funnily enough.
Transformers... Not particularly familiar with it, but I could definitely look into it. Probably should too, just because it's such a huge thing. Hasbro does that one too, if I'm not mistaken.
I've been meaning to watch FMA. I don't know why I haven't yet.
And Warhammer is something I've been seeing a lot of lately. It looks... like a game I should be playing. Except it's sixty bucks. Crap.
That you for the feedback; I'll take this into consideration!

5357599 Dangit, I read that post you made XD

5357692 If you do go with Warhammer, make sure you do your research; Warhammer fans are very picky when it comes to fluff deviations

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8