Alicorn OC stories 173 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I just wish I had the courage to create a good Alicorn OC, but she would have to be yellow to match my yellow streak.

I do hot hold anything against those that have created Alicorn OC's, and I say kudos to those who can, but I just cannot do it myself, thus, my Pegasus was born, Poetry Motion.

I can see what you mean. At first, me thinking up of Red Dusk was an arduous process and I knew of the obvious general opinions that people had about them because of a hopefully very loud minority. I needed to keep it so that my alicorn OC would not be so flawed that he would fall apart, but also not have a generic as hell story.

Unless, ofcourse, my story is cliche. Which I would apologize for. However, reception has been pretty nice, and I love writing here on Fimfiction, especially once I started getting better and began to see my work materialize into something more comprehensible and pleasing to read.

If you want help making your alicorn OC, contact me! I'd love to speak to people here on this site, so many personalities to interact with!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2