Supernatural Crossovers 68 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Well, don't I feel special. Anyways, let's all discuss our love for the show, your favorite episodes, how you came to start watching the show, your favorite characters, all that good stuff. Just make sure not to include any spoilers in your posts if possible out of consideration for those who aren't as far into the series as you are.

Dash Attack
Group Admin

2440894 Awesome idea, I'll go first.

My fist exposure to the show was actually when my Anime Club showed one of the animated remakes of one of the episodes. I think it was called "Road Kill." Then over the Summer, me and my Dad started watching it on Netflix now everyone but my sister is a fan. We are currently on Season 7.

My favorite episodes would be The Scarecrow, Mystery Spot, and Defend Your Life. My favouite character is Dean cause of his charisma and his badass attitude. My other favorites are Cas,Bobby,Crowley, and the Trixster (I really want to see him and Discord team up.)

Ah yes, the Trickster. I love that guy. I also agree, everyone of my friends like Sam, I seem to be the only one that prefers Dean. Glad to know I'm not alone.

i started watching the show like last year, and me and my sister are just starting to watch it again, and i think it would be awesome to make a crossover fic, but im gonna need to refresh my memories about it before i start at all. i think im on the episode where they first introduce reapers in season 1

my fav character's is sam and dean, and i havent met castiel yet, so no spoilers plz

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5