Maretropolis Roleplay and Fics 36 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Roleplaying Rules

1) Do not roleplay with a character who has not been approved on the Character Sheets. Repeated instances of this will result in a ban.

2) Cases of a character acting in an Overpowered or Mary Sue type fashion will see it's approval revoked.

3) Characters performing powers/feats they are not listed as having on their character sheet (without justification in-story that is) will not be tolerated

4) Do not GMod. For those who do not know this term, quite simply it means do not take control of someone else's character, there are multiple people in a RP for a reason.

5) Please do not try to submit canon characters in a superhero persona, they won't be approved.

6) Obviously this is difficult to do but if you think a character sheet isn't going to be approved try to fix it up before adding it.

7) Please do not post one line posts in threads, they waste peoples time by giving virtually nothing to respond to.

8) Listen to what the Admins tell you and do as they say if they ask you OOC (Out Of Character) to do something.

9) If you want to do a Sign Up for your game first please label it as such.

10) Similarly please be sure to label RPs you start as "Game: *title here*", to differentiate them from normal threads.

Fic Rules

1) Any fic that is NSFW and is placed outside the NSFW folder will be deleted from the group entirely.

2) Stories sorted into inaccurate folders will also be deleted from the group.

3) Repeated breaking of the above rules will result in a ban.

General Thread Rules

1) Always be civil with each other; differing opinions is not justification to start throwing abuse at each other

2) Please don't self-promote your story via threads, put it in the folders

3) Do not sticky threads to the top of the forum or they will be deleted

4) Obviously thread topics should be relevant to Maretropolis

5) Please check to see if a thread like yours already exists before making it.

Question are we allowed multiple ponies? I ask because there was another Maretropolis group (it was disbanded for some reason here's their wiki) and I had five characters. I want to know if I can bring them all over. Or at least some of them.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

This is a reboot of the same group so yes you can have the same characters.

Awesome I'll start submitting them right away. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4