Las Pegasus Tribune: Fiction Illumination 50 members · 116 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

That's right, I finally have someone helping me with this group! For those that don't know who he is (you should!), Ogopogo is a top dude when it comes to picking out quality. As a fellow featured author on Equestria Daily, he knows exactly what to look for in a story that makes it stand out from the rest. We're in discussion about creating some kind of submission form at the moment, but for now, you can continue to go by the "submit a story to the relevant folder" thing.

Well, you could be, if any of you had bothered to do it :applecry::fluttercry::raritycry:

Come on, guys! I shouldn't be the only one placing stories in these folders. Yes, I made the group, but I want you all to be more involved! With my time stretching thin between this, writing my own stories and juggling real-life crap, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could start really using this group for its intended purpose. Know an author that you really like, that languishes in the shadows? Shine a light on them!

2506843 Almost all of my time lately has been taken up with reviewing mediocre fics from authors requesting feedback. I still have about three fics over 50,000 words to review. I just haven't been reading many fics worthy of Illumination lately. :ajsleepy:

Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

Damn, son. That sounds pretty hectic. Well, if you're busy, that's totally fine. It's not like I'm ordering everyone to help me, it would just be appreciated every now and then. I'm starting to get blisters from all of my digging.
How's it going with Lunar Gravity?

2506881 Lunar Gravity just hit 50 likes, actually. :yay: I think your illumination really helped. I haven't been writing as much as I should have been. My excuse is holidays. I have several stories to update though, so I'm just hoping to overcome my workload right now and get back to writing Lunar Gravity. I might have to put a couple on hiatus for a while and focus down the more popular ones before people start shouting at me. :derpytongue2:

There are a couple of fics I'd definitely recommend, I just wasn't sure if this was strictly for fics already featured on the website or not. Sorry.

2506843 Read Later (776)

I can't even tell the stories I have on there from the ones I haven't, if I notice any languishing I will add to the proper folder(s) however!

Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

By all means, add them for consideration!

Ogopogo
Group Admin

This thread pleases me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8