Hug Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara! 267 members · 306 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

I noticed we were lacking one, so I took a suitable DT/SS image and shrunk it down to size. What does everyone think? I can always swap it out for something else, of course...

(And my apologies to SweetAI Belle, but the parentheses in the group name were bothering me. The group may have been inspired by hate groups, but I think it should have its own identity.)

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Good to know. :pinkiesmile: "Hey, it wasn't a completely unilateral decision, IJAB has my back!"

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'd thought about an icon, but I've been kinda busy and hadn't really had time to find one. That and images of DT & SS hugging are hard to find that can be shrunk. That one's fine, though I kinda wonder where SS's glasses are and why she's wearing DT's tiara.

I'll let you off the hook on the paranthesis, 'cause I was planning to do that in a few days anyways...

--Sweetie Belle

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Um, they're playing dress-up games?

Yeah, I mostly grabbed that one because it showed both characters as well as showing affection. Hugging pics tend to involve one or the other with members of the CMC; very rarely are both depicted. I could always go with growling while wearing adorable dance outfits and see how that shrinks down...

Edit: it doesn't hold up very well at 100x100.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, no matter how cute the outfits are, they're still growling and being mean. I'm surprised nopony has done an edit to have them be smiling and acting nice while wearing them.

And it's kinda weird. Everypony thinks they only hang out with each other, but never hug? They must be awfully lonely if that's true...

--Sweetie Belle

But I like parenthesis. (1)

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

I'm surprised we haven't been flooded with fan art of other fillies (past and present) wearing those outfits.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well... I'll admit I'd kinda like to see one of Scoots wearing that dress, just 'cause it'd be funny...

--Sweetie Belle

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah, ponies kinda like putting Scoots in silly dresses, actually.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I might change the icon to this...

--Sweetie Belle

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

I like that. Let's use that.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I tried switching it, and the new icon looks very cute and huggable, so I think I like this one. I do think there should be more pictures of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon out there, though. I remember Flint Sparks mentioning this on the group collab:

Last thing... I could have a chapter, a chapter at the end (appearance-wise, it will be there at the start of publishing), for drawfriends. A collection of hugging pictures for artists who want it on the huggiest collab ever!

So if you did want to draw them hugging, it could go in the collab. Of course, if it's cuter than the current icon, I wouldn't mind switching. :scootangel:

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15