Bon Bon Fan Club 234 members · 224 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
PonySlayer
Group Admin

I'm sure many of you have seen the Bon Bon sketch I have made on the group home page, right? I have done some more work to it last night and I'm pleased on how its turning out. There will soon be a background, but that's for another time. On to the Bon Bon!

If you like it, let me know.
If you have a background idea tell me about it, I might use it.

That's looks cute

the background could be in bonbon land?......i have no idea sorry:fluttercry:

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Thank you, I was shooting for cute.

That's alright.... but I have to ask, where did you come up with Bon Bon land? It sounds like an amusement park... I kinda have an idea now for a background! thank you!

That sketch does look nice.
Bon Bon land...a candy themed amusement park. Sounds fun. :pinkiehappy:
Now we just need Lyra mascaraing around as a candy mascot.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Sounds kinda funny. I might draw that as a separate pic. I might make a whole collection of Bon Bon land stuff :pinkiehappy:

MORE SHADING!
That is if you could it would probably add a bit more to it.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

the shading will pop more when I add the background, I like it where its at. I did have a background originally but I scraped it because it didn't fit with the pic.

2413153 *facepalm* I forgot to say that it looks really good, and yeah a background would help with shading, maybe you could put her in a forestry setting with lots of shadow, or *hits self* Stop rambling Dark, let the nice pony do his art.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Well I had her in a flowery field, but i'm not lo good with landscapes, so I do this cool color swirl/squiggle thing and it looks good, but it doesn't fit the pic.

2411276 The background should be the kitchen of the candy shop she dreams of opening. What does her cutie mark mean by the way? If she's so good at making candies why is she hauling garbage carts for the city?

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Community service.

2413654 Is she hitting the bottle again? Damn it. I'm her sponsor, thank you for telling me. I'm going to have a long talk with her.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

You know you can do community service and not be in trouble...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16