Bon Bon Fan Club 234 members · 224 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey there! I'm not sure how many of you have heard about The Magic Continues at this point, but we are doing a set of stories set right before Twilight's coronation, and I ended up being the writer for an episode focusing on Bonbon. As much as I enjoy her, I realized I don't have a huge amount of experience writing her, and especially not with interacting with people who are really into her as a character. I'm somewhat familiar with the official material of her (SMILE), but I wanted to make sure I had some input from the fans themselves before I tried to tackle this thing.

If there were an official episode focusing on Bonbon, what would you want to see in it? Does anypony here have a headcanon about her that you think should be incorporated? What do you guys think about her work with SMILE? Is that still a thing people talk about? What do you think her domestic life is like? Does she still go by Bonbon at all times, or does she sometimes go by SweetieDrops? Just, general ideas about what y'all would like would be appreciated.

Like I said, I just wanted to get some thoughts from the community before I really delved into this episode. Thanks in advance!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1