MoWverse 353 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

:pinkiehappy: Hello everyone joining this group I'm brony Laughsatme. Tell me about yourselves, what do you all like to do on your free time? :pinkiesmile:

tallestbrony
Group Admin

I'm tall, and I like to write fanfics.

OnederMan
Group Contributor

The brutally honest answer or the answer I tell people when I first meet them?

OnederMan
Group Contributor

Lolwut, ok i'll do the second one. I'm a sophmore in highschool (though I hope I seem more mature than some of the people in my grade) and like dicking around on my computer reading fanfics for 10 hours every day.

Sounds like some dating website or every other social media website out there but i'll play along, I like video games, Im a night owl (mornings screw me over), and I like collecting Military crap (guns, radios......tanks:pinkiecrazy: ) and all other information is withheld by the department of me :scootangel:

I'm tall, Enjoy video games a bit, a lot, OH DEAR LUNA HELP ME I CAN'T STOP. I can't gain weight at all anything I eat is metabolized immediately. With the stuff I eat I should be fat really fat. I am very socially awkward which makes very weird and almost childish to other people sometimes. I am a Freshman FRESHMAN not freshmeat. And wait for this is a doozy I like ponies*le gasp* shocker right? I can't believe it. Wowzers. YAY FOR TELLING STRANGERS ABOUT MYSELF AND CAPSLOCK! WOOHOO. I gots a dog too.

2363052 *head explodes while trying to comprehend.* Imma haunt you now

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9