MoWverse 353 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
tallestbrony
Group Admin

Mythic Boons

Crystal Guardian

“... I KNEEL BEFORE YOU IN HOPE THAT I MAY GIVE STRENGTH TO THESE GOOD PEOPLE. MY LIFE IS TO PROTECT THESE PEOPLE. I STRIVE IN THEIR GOOD NATURE, SO PLEASE RESTORE MY HEART. GIVE ME THE POWER TO BRING THE LIGHT TO THEIR LIVES, TO CAST OUT DARKNESS, AND TO BRING FORTH A NEW ERA OF DEVOTION. I LIVED TO SERVE A CURSED PEOPLE BEFORE, LET ME SERVE THOSE WHO LIVE.” - Crystal Guardian to Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

Player Character Bonuses

Lower TN for Appraising or finding gems

Apes: +2 DV on Unarmed attacks.

Bears: + 2 Natural Armor.

Earth Ponies: +2 Body when resisting Damage.

Unicorns: +4 to resisting Enchanting test when enchanting gems.

Pegasi: +2 Magic when making Adept power test. 

Griffins: 50% Adept power cost (Only one power may be chosen. Must be known.)

Goblins: +3 to resisting Magic

Minotaurs: Elemental Strike (Gem: 4AP)

Orcs: +2 Ap to all Unarmed attacks

Zebras: Negatives from targeting Elemental shards in living Elementals are reduced in half.

Non-Player Character Bonuses

Crystal Walkers: Holy Glow: (F/2) +1 - Duration S - Self
Creates a field of light F meters in radius. 
Heals Phys. DMG on Sapient persons 1 box PCR. 
Other non-sapient Crystal Walkers become pacified.

Robots: +4 Ap on all Bladed weapons

Elementals: Instead of being divided by 2, spells are divided by 4. Powers are twice as effective. 
(E.G. F/2 is now F/4)

All bonuses are doubled in the light of the Crystal Guardian.

World Tree

“Earth lives through me, and I through Earth. We are one in the same. My daughters and sons, go out into the unknown and stand tall knowing that with every blade of grass, every towering tree, and every blossom; I am with you.” -World Tree to the Forest Elements

Player Character Bonuses

Lower TN on Plant Identification 

Apes: +3 Sneaking when in Forest or Jungles

Bears: +2 when resisting Fire

Earth Ponies: +2 Phy. Boxes

Unicorns: +2 Stun Boxes

Pegasi: +2 when resisting Electricity 

Griffins: Smashing Blow

Goblins: +25% Essence cost discount on Bio Implants 

Minotaurs: +4 Influence on Elementals

Orcs: +4 Intimidation against Beasts

Zebras: +4 Influence on Beasts

Crystal Walkers: One with Terra (When making gem weapons, roll 1d6. Add elemental effects based on the role with the DV equal to the Force of the Spell. Elemental attacks follow elemental damage rulings) {1: Fire 2: Water 3: Earth 4:Electricity 5: Acid 6: Nuclear}

Robots: Tesla Core (Every 5 points of Force used against machines are absorbed and stored, creating 1 charge. If batteries are full, charges can be expended to overcharge systems. Over charged systems receive a +2 die modifier per charge.)

Elementals: Time Tested (The time to repair and reform from shards is reduced to 1 hour.)

Celestia

+1 to Composure during the Day

“I am the steward of the sun. The keeper of time. Master of flames. I shall tend to the days and ensure the rising sun shall never dim. I am bound to my duty till my last breath. This is my oath to the sun… Together, we shall rise. Together, we will set. Tomorrow is our promise. Today, our duty begins.”   -Celestia’s oath to Spatium. 

Player Character Bonuses

Apes: Dawns Renewal.  When you see the Sun rise, Heal 3 Physical.

Bears: Armor forged during the day gain +2 Dur. 

Earth Ponies: Bastion of Light. Gain +2 to composure and Strength during daylight.

Unicorns: Solar Ray (F/2 +4) Los, S. Combat Spell
Creates a beam of solar energy. Targets hit directly catch fire equal to force of spell. Targets near the beam resist catching fire, -1DV per meter out. 

Pegasi: Bright Days. Gain + 2 to Flight and + 2 to Intuition during daytime. 

Griffins: Daylight Raptors. Gain Hawkeye and +2 to Surprise Initiative during Daytime.

Goblins: Spark of Ingenuity. Gain +2 to Logic when making tools, armor, or transport vehicles during the day.

Minotaurs: Suns Glory. Can spend one charge to gain Fire based Elemental Strike for one hour during the day.

Orcs: Dark Prowlers. Hunts during the day give +1 to all Mental skill checks.

Zebras: Firebrand Elixirs. Healing Potions made during the day are twice as potent.

Crystal Walkers: Brought Back to Light. Gain +1 to all Mental Attributes while in sunlight. 

Robots: Meltdown. Defeated Bots can eject power cores 2D6 meters away. Ejected cores explode on contact for 15P DMG, -2 DV per meter radius. 

Elementals: +25% Force During the day.

Luna

“I am the steward of the moon. The keeper of time. Master of the shadows. I shall tend to the nights and ensure the moon shall never fall from the skies. I am bound to my duty till my last breath. This is my oath to the moon… Together, we shall rise. Together, we will set. Tomorrow is our promise. Tonight, our duty begins.”   -Luna’s oath to Spatium.

Player Character Bonuses

+1 to Composure during the Night

Apes: Dusks Renewal. When you see the Sun set, Heal 3 Physical.

Bears: Moonlight Artisan. Weapons forged at night gain +1AP

Earth Ponies: Bastion of Night. Gain +2 to Intimidation and Agility during Night time.

Unicorns: Moon's Shadow (F/2 +4). Self, S. Manipulation.
Caster becomes a shadowy mist and can move with a flight speed of 5 times force. Caster cannot move through solid objects or through mana based fields. TN net hits for opponents to perceive caster. 

Pegasi: Dark Nights. Gain + 2 to Weather Manipulation and + 2 to Reaction during Night time. 

Griffins: Nocturnal Raptors. Gain +2 Perception and +2 to Surprise Initiative during Night Time. 

Goblins: Dark Ambitions. Gain +2 to Logic when making jewelry, weapons, or combat vehicles during the night.

Minotaurs: Moons Glory. Can spend one charge to gain Ice based Elemental Strike for one hour during the night.

Orcs: Dark Prowlers. Hunts during the night give +1 to all Physical skill checks.

Zebras: Midnight Toxins. Poisons made during the night are twice as potent. 

Crystal Walkers: Lost to the Night. Gain +1 to all Physical Attributes while in Moonlight.

Robots: Liquid Helium. Defeated Bots freeze an area, -2 DV per meter radius, for 15P DMG. 

Elementals: +25% Force During the night.

Storm-mind

“I am the thoughts never made true. The unfulfilled dreams of the masses yearning to breathe free. The one truly free of mind. With clear thought and absolute will, I shall bring these good people together and foster their hopes and dreams. Only united shall we weather this storm.” - Ulfric Storm-Mind to the newly United Griffin Colonies

Player Character Bonuses

Lower TN on Judge Intentions

Apes: Will to Live (Rank 2)

Bears: Juryrigger

Earth Ponies: Perception (Rank 2)

Unicorns: Analytics (Force 1)

Pegasi: Photographic Memory 

Griffins: Iron Will (Force 1)

Goblins: Analytical Reading (Analytical Mind and Speed Reading)

Minotaurs: Pain Relief 

Orcs: Eidetic sense memory

Zebras: Perfect Sense (Sense of Direction and Perfect Time)

Crystal Walkers: Regain former memories 

Robots: Doubles RAM

Elementals: Telepathic Speech

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1