MoWverse 353 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
tallestbrony
Group Admin

Theoretical Conquest (Round 2)

Situation: The Spartans annex several tracks of land all over the world, creating a multi-continental government. With this all previous blame for any hostilities dies with the rising of a new nation.

Celestia’s response: With this new government we’d have new leadership, and thus have better opportunities to establish better connections. I’d build better ties with the new leaders and offer them aid whenever I can, winning them over.

Miles’s response: Our next move is to petition the new government to annex new territory for our newly founded cities, painting as dire a situation as possible to win over support.

Celestia’s response: But I’d get a say in this matter, as a citizen. We’d stop any attempts at military actions and focus on getting the government to work more inwardly.

Miles’s response: But there would be conflict regardless, due to some of the locations of these cities. A fight would break out eventually and that would be the breaking point. This becomes our opportunity to conquer all neighboring farms in relation to those of the Apple Families. You crop production drops by nearly thirty percent.

Celestia’s response: With this obvious act of aggression there would be a world-wide whip lash from this sort of move. My next move would be to show the ponies of this new government what is happening and convince them to stop the fighting.

Miles’s response: Just as you can lobby, so can I. And these people are more willing to listen to me than you. I convince them that what they are doing is noble and that they should continue on with the war. My next move would be to start offering people of other nations entry into our ranks with promises of power and wealth. Much of the fighting ends due to this and we expand dramatically.

Celestia’s response: But that would only lead to your arming your opponents. Countless ponies would join just to learn your secrets just so they could turn on you. My next move would be to rally the world to take advantage of this and make a unified effort against your actions. You may have technology on your side, but we’d have the numbers.

Miles’s response: That’s a smart move, but a foolish one. With so many opponents in one space marching on my people I’d convince them that their very lives are on the line. They give me clearance to move to Order Twenty-Six. With the words armies on my doorstep, the war ends within a day or two.

Celestia’s response: Only it doesn’t. If you kill that many people in such a short amount of time, you’d vilify yourself against the world. And since you’d never harm me or Luna, you’d end yourself with that move.

Miles: Or would I? That all depends on whether or not Luna has sided with me.

Celestia: It’s a tricky one to think about. She loves you, but would never fight directly against Equestria.

Miles: Congratulations Celly. You’ve made your first stalemate. I can’t fight Luna, but I can’t guarantee that she’d side with me.

tallestbrony
Group Admin

If you have any points that you think one of the two of them would make, or any other scenarios you'd like to see played out, leave a comment! It may just influence the next round of Theoretical Conquest!

Brony on!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2