Daring Do and Ahuizotl 281 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Now please note, I haven't seen season 9 yet, so this thought might contradict the Canon, but hear me out.

We've kind of been looking at Ahuizotl as the Aztec Sun totting equivalent of Nightmare Moon, who isn't fully aware of Celestia and Luna's roles with the celestial bodies, and while that might be true, there was a thought that occurred to me.

What if he was partially aware? What if he knew about Nightmare Moon and the threat she posted? What if he knows that Nightmare Moon was defeated but believes that since Celestia spared her (technically Luna)? And what if because of this he wanted to claim the power of the sun in order to defeat Nightmare Moon (killing Luna in the process)?

Now you might be thinking, "but Robipony, Ahuizotl comes across as crazy and maniacal. So he has to being doing this because he's mad." To which I have two responses.

1) What if he is taking his maniacal behavior?
2) What if he became mad as he went along on this quest to defeat the Nightmare?

Again, keep in mind this is just a thought I had. I haven't seen season 9 and while I know he is supposed to show up in it (and possibly throws a monkey wrench into this idea), I thought I would just go ahead and share it with you.

Thank you for listening.

Watch s9ep21 it's another daring do adventure with all her foes

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2